Chapter 10: New Leader Struggles.

A black van drift around a corner, as multiple cops and FBI agents surround the bank. The van comes to a stop as multiple military vehicles stop behind as multiple men start marching through. Jack hops out the vans as Team Overwatch hops out behind him.

"Y'all stay outside the bank until my call through your earpiece," Jack said to them.

"Wait what, bu-" Chase begins.

"Look until I say so you won't do anything." Jack said as he begins walking over to the cops.

As Jack walks away Jade rolls her eyes, "If he didn't need us then why bring us."

"Who knows," Jai answers as he begins stretching.

"Well since we have to stay here," D.J. begins saying before looking at Tari, "how's the security going."

Tari smiled before opening multiple holograms in front of her and began messing around with them, "It's almost the same as it was, but now more strict on how many chances you get."

They all nodded. As they then stood in front of Tari to let her hack with no one seeing. As they are all chilling a boom was heard as all of them looked up. They saw smoke spraying out the building.

"Shit, what is happening in there?" Jai asks to himself.

Chase put's his hand to his ear, "Jack status report?"

A voice came back through, "Stand down, we got it handled."

D.J. puts his hand on his ear, "Sir, we see smoke coming out of the building," D.J. then lets his voice raise, "What the fuck is going on!?" 

"Watch your tone mister, we have it handled!" Jack said back to the teen.

Jade, look back at Tari and nodded, Tari nodded back, she waved off the holograms window and hack the cameras inside. Once she was in they saw multiple gunman in every room and civilians were upstairs where the smoke is. 

"We have to get in there," Tari said as her hand covers her mouth.

Jade and Jai looked and saw the people in the smoke.

"Forget what Jack says, we have to get in," Jade says.

D.J. and Chase look back, "How bad?"

"People are in the smoke, and the solders are getting overrun by the [people in the bank," Tari answers sadly.

Jade pushes her earpiece, "Jack you have multiple civilians in the smoke and your "military squad" is getting picked off left and right."

"And I sai-" Jack said before D.J. interrupts him.

"Look it's either you let us help or we are doing it our way." D.J. said fed up.

Nothing came for a second before Jack's voice came through, "Listen, I don't care what happens, your to valuable to lose for something right now."

"But-" Jade said.

"That's final stay there," Jack said sternly.

D.J. huffed a breath, then takes out the earpiece. "Tari where's the closest entrance that isn't being guarded." Chase smiles before also taking his out his ear, Jade and Jai also took them out.

Tari smiled before taking her's out, "Let's go I'll show you."

They all ran towards the side of the building towards the back, Tari then move to the wall, "There are only 2-3 guards behind this door."

They nodded as Chase kicked down the door, two men turned around, but before they could raise their guns, Chase swiftly brought out 2 pistols and shot one shot each into their heads. He then re-holsters his pistols. Jade then brought her fans as she and Jai check their surroundings making sure they were clear.