Chapter 6 Part 1: Jai's Backstory

A purple gas filled the room. As we all cover our mouth. We all began fainting before D.J. yells out "You won't get away with this!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    March 25th, 2060, Dallas, Texas 

    I flew back and threw a wood wall. I then hit the floor, I struggle to look up as my 3 bullies kept walking forward, laughing. I barley reached my feet and put my hands back up. They ran at me, I kicked one in the gut before dodging a punch from the second. I then went for a punch but the third one catches my arm before the second one clocks me sending me backwards. As I look up I see them helping them up, before an older man enters and scares them off. Then I nod off. 

     I woke up in a rosey open dojo. As I look around I see a young girl with pink hair at her lower back, green emerald eyes, and a pink shirt with jean shorts watching to and older man with Dark green hair and green eyes with some silver fans slashing and kicking in the air. I was memorized as I watch his kicks quickly cut through the air. I then see the old man look at me, and smile. 

"很高兴看到你醒来" He said, I tilt my head to the side. He then realized I wasn't answering as I'm confused. "Glad to see you awake."

I perked up a bit and smiled while nodding. I then stood up but was wobbly on my feet. I then fall back a bit, I look to see the young girl has caught me before I fell. She helped me stand up as I leaned on her.

"I'm Jade, how about you?" The little girl asks in a soft voice.

"Name is Jai, Jai Winston," I answer.

"Nice meet you Jai, I'm Sensei Wilson," The old man introduce himself as he walks over.

"Nice to meet you to sensei," I say as I bow my head in respect.

"Why were you on the streets though Jai?" The Mr. Wilson ask.

My face dropped as the faint flashback of my when my parents kicked me out of the house with nothing. As I realize my name was being called, I look up to see the worried faces of Jade and Mr. Wilson. 

"Are you okay boy?" Mr. Wilson asks as I nod, just now realizing tears fell from my face.

"Yeah, sorry." I said as I wiped my tears from my face and sniffled, "I just don't know my parents."

"他可以和我们一起住吗爸爸?" Jade says while looking at her dad.

"我不认识玉," Mr. Wilson answers as he puts his hands on his hips.

"请父亲?" Jade says with pleading eyes.

"问他愿不愿意," Mr. Wilson says as he closes his eyes and shakes his head.

I look on in confusion as Jade looks at me, "Do you wanna stay with us?" 

I nodded my head yes gingerly, Jade claps rapidly as her smile brightens, while Mr. Wilson shakes his head with a laugh. He then walks up and holds his hand out, I look at it confused as I look between him and his hand.

"Welcome to the Dojo, 幼龙," He said.

Tears started to fall as I shook his hand, "I'm glad to join, マスター"

Jade cheered in the back. After that I got to know Jade and her father more, then their mother came and I met her. That night I became apart of a new family.

              After that me and Jade grew closer as I became a guard/older brother to her. We were both able to pretty much read each other easily and always protected each other. It became as our dad taught us how to fight. Even though we both practice different fighting styles, we fought well in tandem. Dad taught Jade to fight with his fans as he taught me the quick fist, once I hit 16 and Jade was 14, he taught us the dragon fighting style. She learned the dragon flames with the fans as I learned the speed and aggressiveness of the dragon style. We both were strong together, and with us knowing how to watch each other back, we were unstoppable. Or at least we thought.