Chapter 5: The Reason and The Reunion

"To think I would see the Dragon clan members, the best assassin that I worked with, the hacker with my cybernetics, and my best agent." Gabriel's raspy, deep, menacing voice said as a wicked smile is seen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Team Overwatch was silenced. This man just called them something that they didn't know what to think. Before they could question this man what he meant, a purple gas filled the room. They all cover their mouth, before they fainted, D.J. yells out, "You won't get away with this!" 

Then they all fell. The gas clears out, then the doors open. "Your right, but I never want to escape the people who were suppose to become the strongest warriors before Jack stole y'all". 

He then looked at A.J. and T.J. who were standing behind him. "Take them to their new rooms and take out their old overseer." Gabriel said as he walk past them.

"What about you boss, what are you gonna do?" A.J. ask as he picks up Jade as T.J. picked up D.J..

"Well someone has to prepare their rigorous training," he said cheerfully. He then turns around as his voice went dark, "and I'm gonna make sure Jack can't pull that shit again."

A.J. and T.J. both audibly gulp as Gabriel walks away. 

             After A.J. and T.J. got the team to their room inside the new base, they mask up and grab their swords and daggers. They took the elevator up, once up to the garage they both hop on two black out motorcycles as they drive out into the dark night.

The last person in the office left as Ms. Davies is still at the monitor, her team is on the screen as a ring was heard, after a few rings it went dead.

"Fuck again," Ms. Davies said as her head fell. "Where are you?" As she continue typing, the door opens. She looks back but doesn't see anything. She stretches her head around trying to see, as she looks back, a kunai flies by her head and shatters the hologram as it sticks to the wall. She quickly runs away as a shuriken barley misses her. She dives under a table as multiple shurikens and kunais hit near her. She quickly grabs a gun as she holds it with both hands. She then pops out and aims, yet there was still nothing, as she lowers her gun a sword went through her stomach. It then went quickly out as she fell to the ground.

"I'm gonna be honest, wish we didn't have to do this," A.J. said as he quickly shakes her blood off his sword, before sheathing it, "But you are with the enemy that stole our teammate."

She then closes her eyes as A.J. and T.J. both left the building.

          The next morning, as some people came in they saw Ms. Davies body lay out on the floor with a puddle of dried blood on the ground. Some people ran and checked her pulse while others called the police. The whole place was on lock down as Ms. Davies lifeless body laid on the ground, cops surround her looking at the body. As they look at it, a white mustang stops outside, as a man with a hood, full white beard blowing in the wind, he was wearing a blue and black suit, with a blue hood over his head. As he walks in every worker either salutes or bows to him, the cops hen look back and see the man walking to them.

"Excuse me sir, who are you?" The cop at the entrance asks.

"Adam, Jack Adams," The old man said as he looks up, his blue eyes piercing through the cops eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          A blanket went over the motionless body of Ms. Davies as Jack looks down at her emotionless. The cop then walks over to Jack as he looks down.'

"We looked around Mr. Adams, and there is nothing pointing at what happened here, nor her time of death." The cop says.

"Thank you for your time officer," Jack says as he continues looking at her face. 

The cop then walks away as Jack looks over to his right, he then sees the hologram of her team while showing how many times she called.

"You better watch out brother," Jack said as he turned around and begins walking out, "I will get you back." He then leaves the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Gabriel stands in the living room hands behind his back as he is waiting for them to wake up. A.J. and T.J. both walk over as they have just got cleaned.

"So, why didn't we chain them up?" T.J. ask.

"Because when they wake up, they will realize everything they need to," Gabriel answered.

Before A.J. and T.J. could ask anything else, D.J., Chase, Jai, Jade, and Tari all exit their rooms, all seemingly dizzy. D.J. was the first to look up, A.J. and T.J. tense up as Gabriel smiles.

"Why are T.J. and A.J. both squaring up at me?" D.J. asked.

A.J. and T.J. are confuse as their old partner just now remembers each other, before they can process. Chase walks over and hugs Gabriel. 

"Been to long huh Gabe?" Chase says as he releases the hug.

"How many times are you gonna keep calling me that?" Gabriel answers.

Jade and Jai both then hug as tears fell down their face, "I'm so sorry you had to see that Jai," Jade said as she start crying.

"Don't be, I'm sorry I couldn't save you," Jai answers as he hugs back.

Tari looks at her arm, then back at Gabriel, "I never said thank you for giving me this, even if I don't deserve it," She said.

Gabriel answers back, "Trust me, you are talented with or without it." Tari sniffs as tears well up in her eyes, "I gave it to help you survive, your skills upgraded with it."