Chapter 11

Daejung sat outside of a cafe sipping his latte, he stared at his phone.

“Sorry, am I late?” He looked up and smiled at the beautiful blonde omega who sat next to him. “Nope, you’re right on time baby.” He leaned over and kissed the omega. “So you got some information for me?” 

“Ugh, do I?” The omega sighed, fixing his glasses. “So while you were gone, Joonho and Seokjin got into it.” 

Daejung laughed. “Why?” 

“Joonho wanted some parts of Seoul but I’m going to assume he was a rude asshole so Seokjin told him he wanted 75% of his earnings or no deal.” 

“That’s Jin for ya.” 

“Yeah, then we found out Seojun Hyung was dead.” 

Daejung’s eyes widened. “Seojun? Their older brother, the top mob boss?” 

He nodded. “My brother and cousin killed him. They were trying to rob him and shot him and killed Hayoon.” 

Daejung laughed. “Irony!” 

“It gets better.” He said, getting Daejung’s attention. “AlphaDog is dead.”
“I know that already.” He shrugged.

“My brother and cousin also are responsible for his death. We lived with him when we were younger. I left the first chance I got and never looked back.” 

“Damn, I don’t know if your family is brazen or just dumb.” He laughed. “I would love to meet them.” 

“Joonho and his brothers are looking for them now but they just disappeared.” He shrugged.

“Hey guys!” 

“Hi Sohyon.” They greeted as he walked over to them. He kissed Minkyu on the lips before kissing Daejung’s lips.

“I didn’t know you were back in town, Dae Hyung.” Sohyon smiled as the alpha nodded, sipping his latte.

“Of course not.” 

“I’m so pissed off!” Sohyon growled.

“Why?” Minkyu stared at his nails as Daejung rolled his eyes.

“That fucking knot-hole appeared out of nowhere and Jin Hyung is all head over heels for that fucker. He kinda looks like you, Kyu Hyung.” 

Minkyu tilted his head. “What’s his name?” 

“Taehyung.” 

“Holy shit! That’s my brother’s name!” 

Daejung’s eyes widened before they lit with glee. Now that was looking at Minkyu he could see the resemblance between the two. 

“What a small world.” He rubbed his chin. “Let’s keep this a secret, this may be my meal ticket to help me get rid of Jin.”
Sohyon looked at them. He really wanted his place back on Seokjin’s good side. He knew he was with Minkyu and Daejung but Seokjin was who he truly wanted. Information like this would make him happy to hear. This was his only chance.

“Well, I’m going to head out. I have some things to do so I’ll check in with you two later.” Daejung said, kissing both omegas. He looked at Minkyu and smiled before leaving.

“Hey Kyu Hyung, I’m gonna get going too.” 

“Alright no problem. Catch up with you later.” He watched as the omega got up from the seat. “Oh yeah Sohyon,” 

The omega turned around and Minkyu shot him in the forehead with his silencer. Sohyon’s body hit the ground and Minkyu stood up. 

“Dae didn’t trust you so you had to go.” He slid his gun in his holster and walked away.