Chapter-32

Kavya's POV

'Kavya, Kavya,' someone was calling me and I opened my eyes and looked around and remembered that we are going to Kabir's farmhouse.

'We have reached,' I heard Kabir's voice and looked outside the window to see a beautiful farm in front of me.

'Wow!' I exclaimed as I have never see such a beautiful farm.

'You loved it?' Raj asked.

'Yes. This is so beautiful.' I hurriedly got out of the car and looked around.

Here it was so so calm and peaceful, unlike the hustle bustle of the city.

There was a big lawn infront of the house and---

'Let's go.' I saw Kabir holding Raj in his arms.

'Our bag?' I asked.

'I will bring it later,' he said.

'No. I will take it out,' I said.

'No. I will bring it. You go and have rest,' he said firmly and I didn't argue.

We were walking towards the house when a man came running towards us.

'Sir,' he greeted Kabir and looked at me.

'You should have told me you are coming. I would have prepared lunch for you,' he said and looked at me.

'Kavya, this is, Anand, care taker of the farmhouse,' Kabir introduced me to him.

'Namaste,' I greeted him.

'Namaste, madam,' he greeted me and looked at Raj.

'What happened to Raj baba?'he asked.

'He is unable to walk right now but he will be fine in few days days. Anyways, take our bags out and lock the car.' Kabir gave the keys to Anand and started walking towards the house.

I walked into the house and was mesmerized by its beauty.

I have never seen such a big house.

It has a big living room, a kitchen and a washroom.

Living room only had a set of sofa and a T.V.

On the right side was a kitchen which was big as the living room and there was a washroom near the staircase.

'There are three separate room with attached washroom in each floor and a terrace,' Kabir told me as he placed Raj on the sofa.

'This house is so big,' I exclaimed looking around.

'Yes, dad loved it so he bought it,' he told me.

'You are so rich? Why are you with me?' I joked and he looked angrily at me.

'Always speaking nonsense,' he said, making me laugh.

'What will you guys have in lunch?' Anand uncle asked as he kept the bag on the floor.

'What will you have, Kavya?' Kabir asked me.

'I will have anything,' I said as Anand uncle gave us a glass of water.

'We will have roti with baingan ka bharta,' Kabir told him and I looked at Kabir.

Baingan ka bharta? My favourite.

'Okay, sir. Luckily we have baingan. I bought it yesterday for us,' he said.

'Uncle, you bought baingan for yourself. You don't have to prepare it for us,' I said.

'It's okay, madam. If I will go to the market now, it will get late. I will go in the evening and buy fresh vegetables for you guys,' he said.

'And, what will you eat?' I asked.