Chapter-7

Kabir's POV

I am sitting in my cabin and thinking about her.

Nobody ever left the place before me and that too in the middle of a conversation with me.

I have seen many girls due to my line of operation.

Girls who were ready to give everything to me.

And yet, I am after a girl who is married and happy with her husband.

Sh!t kabir !

What are you doing?

Why are you after her?

What do you want from her?

I don't know about anything other than the fact that I just want to spend more and more time with her.

I never felt like this in my thirty years of existence.

The door knocked breaking me out of my thoughts and Mr. Raut came inside.

"Sir, this week's report," he said as he handed me the file and left the cabin.

*****

Kavya's POV

After having lunch, now I am roaming around in a nearby garden to clear my mind.

From the day I met kabir, my mind has become messed up.

Why does he want my number?

What does he want from me?

And why is he always talking about my husband?

For me, he is just a guardian but what am I for him?

From today I will make sure to walk away even if I see him on the streets.

He is not good for my mind.

All my peace flew out of the window from the day I met him.

*****

"Your time is up," I said as the bell rang.

Today I took their English surprise test.

And now I am collecting all their sheets.

My next period is off so I will be able to check at least half of the papers as now Aashika will arrive to take their Maths class.

Aashika takes their Maths and science subject and Nita takes their Hindi and Environment class.

This school is till class twelve but juniors are on other side of the building and seniors are on the other side.

As I am cheking papers in the staffroom, Nita came and sat beside me.

"Your period is off?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and I went back to correcting the papers.

"Have you ever thought of marrying for the second time?" she asked suddenly and I looked at her.

"Why are you asking me this question now?" I asked.

"I feel sad whenever I look at you, I mean you are young, and you have to hide every wish and desire in your heart because you lost your husband at such an early age," she said.