Chapter-31

Yes...yes... I have not forgotten about kavya and kabir YET.

Kabir's POV

'Do you want to go somewhere today?' I asked as soon as Kavya came in the hall.

'Good Morning, Madam,' Raj greeted her as she sat on the chair beside Raj.

'Morning, Raj,' she greeted him as I served her bread with butter and I gave a cup of milk to Raj and a cup of coffee to her.

'Thank you. But, I would have made upma or poha,' she said as I sat across them.

'It's okay,' I said as I took a sip of coffee.

'You are not going to work today?' she asked.

'No. So let's go somewhere. Raj has also not gone out for many days,' I said.

'No, Bhai, you both don't have to take trouble for me. I am okay,' he said.

'But, I want to take you.'

'What if somebody sees us?' she asked.

At least she didn't say 'no,'

'We can wear a mask and goggles and we will take a cab instead of my car,' I told her.

'But where should we go?' she asked.

'Where do you want to go, Raj?' she asked him.

'I can go anywhere as long as I get time to spend with Bhai,' he said and looked at me.

And, it made me wonder that it had been so long that I had gone somewhere with Raj.

Last, I took him to zoo two years back.

'Let's go to our farmhouse but for that we have to take a private car. I will ask Suraj to give me someone's car for few days,' I said and decided to call Suraj after finishing my breakfast.

*****

One of Suraj's friend had agreed to give me his car in exchange for money.

'Go and pack clothes for few days,' I told her and went to help Raj to pack his clothes.

After helping him, I went into my room to see that all her clothes were on the bed.

'I don't have any bag,' she told me.

'Don't worry, you can keep your clothes in my bag,' I told her as I kept a bag in front of her and she was just looking at the bag.

'What happened?' I asked.

'This is the first time, I will be going somewhere. Except your hotel on the day of our honeymoon and my parent's house, I have not gone anywhere,' she told me.

I don't want to remember that she came to our hotel for her honeymoon.

'I don't know what to say,' I said, truthfully.

'Don't say anything. I just shared it with you,' she told me and I sat beside her and looked at her clothes.

'Don't you have any jeans, or skirt and tops, I mean... you only have kurtis and sarees, you don't like wearing western clothes?' I asked her and she was just staring at me.

'What?' I asked as I felt uncomfortable under her gaze.

'What are you even saying? I am a widow, Kabir,' she said and now it was my turn to stare at her.

What does she mean by that?

'Where is the connection?' I asked.

'You will not understand. Leave it,' she said.