part 5

When they get in the villa they go straight upstairs then they see yuan and wan standing outside Sean's room they hurriedly go near their and ask what going on their.

Yuan told all thing, their and parents and others child listening their disbelief.

Wan come near wuxian and handover wuxian's gun and said

"With this help zhan brake yibo's room."

They all go inside zhan's room and see zhan hug yibo tidely, silently crying and said

"I'm sorry,next time I  don't do anything stupid. Wake up this time i promise i don't look any other omega. Please baby wake up."

After listening they are don't believe what they listen.

They are well aware yibo's feeling but they don't know what is Sean feel for yibo.

After listening that they sure they have feeling each other same way.

After some time yuan come with doctor

After checking yibo doctor said

"He have some troma Please stay by his side don't leave him alone." After said he prescribe some medicine and give to xichen and come out from room.

All time jingi listening all thing and he angry with Sean, he go near Sean hold his collar and punch Sean's face and said

"Stay away for yibo, i don't want you again heart him, we don't know who will be your mate if this will not yibo he wil brakedown. I don't want see my brother in that situation. "

With anger Sean push jingi from him and again hold tidely yibo, aslo scream

"He will be my mate i feel that and in 15 days my birthday and you also know when time come we are feel who will be my mate, you aslo fell same for lu lu.
Don't  you? I can't let any one take him away from me." Said he start crying

Wangji go near his Son and hug him from behind

"Mom you know na what I said that right. You will be my side, Dada say something." Sean said and see wuxian hopefully eyes.

"We all stay by your side please clam down this time you have to take care yibo, so stay strong you are a dominated alpha behave like that.

Lu lu baby go take out your mate from their and go take him your room. Go" wuxian said

After listening Sean try to Clam down, lu lu take jingi out from this room.

Yao go near and seat other side of yibo and try to touch yibo's forehead but Sean make some angry noise from his mouth like lion.

Yao laugh silently and said

"I'm his mom you don't do this to me, I have right to touch my baby son,"

"No one can touch other then me. He is MINE." Said Sean.

All are start laugh loudly.

Suddenly all are stop laughing and see yibo laugh silently and said Angrily

"Your possessiveness where gone when you kiss that b*ch."

Listen yibo's words Wagnji ask Sean Angrily

"Who is that omega? Don't you know your marriage already fix with yibo how could you do this, even your Dada all time flirt with other omega but don't dare to touch or kiss any one, you brat I have to give you punishment."

Listening that wuxian see his wife with sad look like he wanted to said why you said that infront or every one.

"Mom i don't kiss her, she force me Suddenly i was shock that time, but i push her from me but i don't know from where she arrange my number and said those nonsense and for her my yibo is in this situation." Said Sean

Listening Sean's word yibo is shocked and ask

"What did you said? Your yibo?"

"Yea gege now you is him, if you don't believe me then see this video." After said li li play a video

Seeing  that tears come from yibo's eyes and stair Sean and get up and kiss Sean lips , said

"I also love you gege, you don't have to say sorry to me, i also act impulsively. I had to listen your word first."

After that they hug himself

Xichen come inside room and said

"Ok ok now everyone go your respective room give the love bird some alone time and sean you also seamless like your dad, your dad snatch my brother from me and now you snatch my baby yibo from me."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.