part 21

One day later

Jiyang's health is stable now that's why doctor discharge them.

Now jiyang is on 11th floor in babies room. All babies for one big room, now there only has Jiyang's baby girl with jiyang.

After ariving 11th floor wan adjust all thing for his meimei and mother, li li also help him, aslo li li is no big girl but she is mature like other big girl, she has is that her blood.

After sometime one by one all family members come 11th floor but jingi and lu lu don't come, they know that news they wanted to come but fate no their side. Jingi's core is not stable that's why he can't leave that room aslo for same reason lu lu don't come.

Other side Sean come to carry yibo like koala bear 🐻. All are admire them but aslo sad for them. Really fate take test sometime so hard and yibo and sean give their exam.

Wuxian said that yibo can listen and fell all thing and only Sean can contact him with mind link. So in that way they are communicate each other. But Sean don't say their plan, if he say that yibo then yibo don't try to wake fast.

Today yibo beg Sean to carry him so that he fill meimei, that's why Sean come with yibo.

Sean set on Jiyang's bed and said

"Uncle can you please let near meimei to us?"

"Of course why not, wait.." Jiyang said and come with his alpha girl.

When baby come near yibo and sean, sean let his one hand free and hold baby near them. Then yibo said with mind link

'I feel ge ge his golden core so much stronger then wan. She will be xu family's head. I give her name xu jixin. Tell all that, you only listen my word. Please ge ge.'

Sean aslo said with mind link 'ok baby as your wish.'

After that sean give jixin to jiyang and tell yibo's word. Listen that tears come from Yao's eyes. Then he said

"We will give her that name. I thing no one dare to change this name." Said this he glare xu yang. Seeing that all brust into Laughter.

After sometime all go from their but no one can take wan from their because he don't want to he just said

"If any one try to separate me from my mei mei i will take my mei mei and lock himself with my mate's room.

And you all don't have to power brake your princess room. Im i write baby." He ask li li and li li node and he see wuxian and xuyang with smirking face and they two feel like they have don't power at all this time.

Then Sean left with yibo, aslo wangji feel sleepy so wuxian carry him. Yao feel hungry so xichen carry him towards kitchen, Qing is angry with cheng that's why cheng non stop say sorry but he really don't know why he told sorry.

And yanli? She is unic person she ask from her alpha to dance for her with war girl's costume.
.
.
.
.