part 22

After 5 months

In 5 months they face some good change. Yuan,yanli,Qing already have peacefully delivery, now this time for Yao and wangji.

They all in tension because Yao's delivery date already cross but...

They face same problem with Qing so that's why they are relax. Two day ego Qing deliver a omega boy, they named him jiyang shi ying,

Now today,

At 6pm Yao feel extrem pain, he scream, Listen that xichen run to come near Yao and ask

"What is baby? Are you? Can i take you 12th floor?"

"Yo..u thick haded pig,, what do you think.. bustard ... hurriedly take me 12th floor.. ill kill you if something happens to my baby." Yao said with gritted teeth.

Listen Yao's word xichen take him bridal style and run towards 12th floor.

On The way he informed all family members through mind link. Only he don't tell wuxian because he don't know why wuxian block mind link.

Other side same time wangji also feel same pain. Fortunately wuxian is with him so he hurriedly take him 12th floor when he arrive he see already family members out side OT..

Seeing wuxian carry wangji Ning hurriedly come with one doctor and try to take wangji for take him ot but wuxian scream

"No one take my wife from me."

"Xian gege please understand i have to take wangji ge ge in ot immediately. Otherwise" Ning said

"Then i also go with you." Said Wuxian go with doctors in ot with wangji.

Other family members and xichen is stand with shocking expression.

"Why they don't let me in? Why they ?" Xichen  said with pout.

"Aahhha stop being childish. You know that if he stay here and Listen wangji's scream then he burn us all with his uncontrollable anger. Only your brother able to handle it so let him handel." Zixuan said with Irritation

.
.
.

After some time they hear two babies crying same time.

"Woohoo.. see wangji's 1st baby and Yao's baby bron same time like they are fated mate." Xuyang said with smile.

"Ahha why lan family all time lucky to have mate with wei family?" Cheng said with Irritation.

"You also have a baby omega, see what happened. He aslo some how look like zhan. See what happen in future." Xichen said and padded Cheng's shoulder..
.
.
After sometime they hear one other babies voice. Hear they feel relief.
.
.?