part 24

Next day wangji and Yao shift on 11th floor, where all babies and their mother have, now they will stay their for month because their babies are small and they can't negotiate them.

For that reason their husband are so sad because they can't spend their time with their wife.

Cheng said "this is last i can't make you pregnant, i can't live without you for so long time you know na baby."

Qing said "that's up to you i have no problem to make a football team with my babies hi hi."

That same time wangji and Yao come 11th floor. They set their corners and arrange their babies product and bed, when xichen and wuxian come with babies, they go near their wife's and place their baby on bed.

After some time yanli come with her baby boy jin rulan who is an omega and set their,

Then Qing aslo come there with her baby jiang shi ying, who is a omega baby girl. ( xiao zhan's female version 😁😁, if im mention some where this baby is boy so forget it hi hi).

When they lay down their baby and start gossip after some time a big light appear from where baby Wei xiang Kong and jiang shi ying laid, they see a bright red light and purple light appear and mix with them, after some time when light is disappear wangji and Qing run towards and see a soulmate mark appear their right side of shoulder fire under lotus flower.

And both babies are sleeping peacefully holding each other and they hear giggle from wei gu and lan xie Yun where they laid (on Yao's bed),

Seeing that they all giggle but yuan pout and said,

"Mamma why my baby don't find her mate,?" Yes yuan's baby is jin yuana a omega girl.

"Baby i think our yuana's mate is not birth. I thik you have to wait when we are return our kingdom we will find, don't sad baby.

Your generation don't find their mate on birth you also know when you all rich age of 12 you all find, i thik our yuana aslo will be same."

Wangji Said and padded yuan's head and smile softly.

Then jiyang said "my and yanli's your mother in law's baby aslo don't find their mate. So chill.

I think those pair is bonded that's why they come along, and with their soul mate mark. I think in past they had face some tragic and die together,"

Yao said "but see their faces gu and shi ying look a like but gender is different and other side their mate aslo same a like, i think their soul split and they are bron this way because of their wishes.

I hope nothing bad will happen in future."

"Nothing bad will happen" jingi said and come with lu lu

Looking at their like they gain their strength and now they are powerful their crush are over.

See their baby is fine Yao and Qing smile brightly and they go near babies and hug and feel their heart peace.

"Jingi you lock you power for some time same as lu lu, we don't want they our enemy know that." Xichen said and Come along wuxian, cheng, xuyang, zixuan.

"After one year we start our plan, then see who will win?" Jingi said with anger.
.

"Clam down. You are heir of gusu lan clan you can't loose control in your anger. " Xichen said, Listen that wangji and Yao make their face

But jingi said "now change your rules and take your powers from elders, if you don't do it then our families again again will face same situation.

That old gotes make our life hell. Immediately go your clan and start changing thing and take uncle xuyang he is ruthless they fear with him so don't dare to stop you.

If you don't do that after our brother's wakeup we start war against you, and take mom and new bron baby from you decide Immediately. "

Listen Yao smile shipishly and wangji brust into Laughter, xichen trumbel with this words, and wuxian Smirk.
.
.
After that wangji give xichen permission with a node and then xichen leave from there with xuyang.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.