part 12

Next morning everyone wake up with tensed mood.

Last night xichen tell all truth Yao and Yao support all thing because they all know that is fate nothing can anyone do with that.

They all tensed for Sean if Sean know that truth then know one know how to handel him. That's why all tensed.

And their heat and rut will stay for 3 day.

"Wangji, yao tell sean and yibo that this time they can't mark each other, if that happens then yibo's life will be in danger because his scent gland is not mature. Hurry tell them through mind link." Wuxian said xichen node his head.

After that they all complete their brake fast and children are go shool and college.

Zixuan,wuxian,cheng,xichen go their company and their wife's yanli,wangji,Qing,Yao stay home to protect Sean,yibo and the barrier.

After some time yanli come living room with lusi's dead body and said

"Now tell what are we going to do with this batch's body?"

"Come on let's burn her with our power" Yao said with smirking

After completing that wangji said

"Qing come with your laptop, we have to destroy her all this his whole family, they try to mass with our children they have to pay. You well known hacker so this is your right hand work. Ha ha ha"

"And shiji you go and take them our secret basement which that also our husband's don't know." After that wangji look Yao with smirking face and Yao also smirking.

With big smile yanli said

"Of course, just wait some minutes, this is my left hand's work. Ha ha ha."

After that yanli is vanished and 10 minutes later appear again with Mr. Zhou, Mrs. Zhou and their son Zhou pang.

Seeing that Yao said

"Take them our secret basement, we will go after sometime. "
Listen yao's word their secret bodyguards take zhou family and through that basement.

"Are you done Qing? If that let's go." Wangji Said

"Yahh almost,  and it's done. Now lets go." Qing  said all all omega queens go to way their secrets basement.