Part 1

At Wei corporation

IN CEO'S OFFICE

No one pov

Lan wangji working on his desk. He hear a some one knock his office door, he said

"Come in."

Then Wei Ying come in his wife's office and see him intensely.

Yibo look up and see his husband's stear.
He sarcastically said

"Ahh,, Mr. President what do you want? How can i suppress your anger?"

Wei Ying seen him with smirking smile, said and sit on sofa

"Your Boss want you to sit on his lap and he want to hold your soft sexy body."

With smirk smile lan zhan get up and set on his husband's lap and said with husky

"Now you can hold me boss and punish me the way you want."

After that Wei Ying attack his husband's sofa neck and suckling intensely on sent gland where he was mark his lan zhan for him.

In those position with continue suckling and kiss he get up from sofa and go way to their attached bedroom and lock the door.

This time in their eyes full of lust.

After so many days now they are spending time with together and feeling each other's love.

For business meeting on overseas Wei wuxian gone japan for 3 weak. In those day only they are listen each other voice through calling on phone, they are miss each other so much. That's why after landing plan he come first office and when see his wife's sexy appreance he lost his self control.

On other side

Resident of xianwang's dining hall

Some one screaming like hell

"Lili, Yibo if you two don't stop this time and don't site on chair for lunch i tell yours Sean gege that he don't give you two cheese cake's, if you two want i call sean?"

Screaming said Wei yuan and wave his phone.

Seeing that the two brat sit on chair obediently and start eating their lunch.

Seeing that he take two's picture and post their family group and write and with smiling emoji

"Thank you uncle yao giving me those idea otherwise i don't know how to handel this two brat."

Seen that lan Yao yibo's mom write and with proud emoji

"i know them very wall only Sean can Handel my second brat."

Seeing that lan jingi write and send with irritated emoji

"Mom how can you write this for me. Your second son only brat but not me so write only yibo, if you write this way how can i face all on them? I'm obedient son you know na."

Seeing that conversation all family members send Laughing emoji's
.
.
.
.

Wait for next part...

*(I'm sorry! I can't write those intense intimate contain because I'm in experienc Then you tell me how i write those things? 🫣🫣🫣)