part 10

After coming down from second floor Sean go near wuxian with his sister.

"Papa you call me. Why you call me you kno...." cut Sean's  word wuxian said

"I know what wanted to speak, don't worry your mamma will handel every thing." Wuxian said.

Some business man come near them with their omega children for introduce with sean but sean is farming with anger seeing that. He wanted kill all those who come to him with theirs children.

He excuse him self and go near his cosines friend.

He has only one friend wan, they are best friends.

When he come near them they start pulling his leg.

"Sean their full of omega, do you find someone?" Yuan said with mischievous smile.

"No no he already have one you don't know baby?" Ling said with confusion

"You dumb, i don't know how my brother fall for you peacock." Li li said with mocking smile.

"Baby stop this he is your would be brother in law, you should respect." Wan side with back hugging li li.

Feeling wan hug her, her face start blushing.

"We don't have to arrange that pary, my brother suffering and you here enjoy." Jingi said coming with his mate lu lu.

"Mind you own business Jingi, Today i didn't want to creat some screen." Sean said with Irritation

"Jingi i think this time you have to stop pulling his leg, he allready suffer with yibo, his alpha already suffering seeing his omega in this condition but fate , we can't change it." Wan said and take a deep breath.

This time all they are stay keep silent. They all know today night will be important for everyone.

After some time all gather around cake.

After cutting cake sean feel restless, his breath suddenly going to unstable,

Seeing that wuxian call everyone and said

"Jingi, wan, ling you three go take sean his room, at any cost don't let him come out and lu lu , li li, yuan you go near yibo don't let him go to near sean, go go hurriedly."

Sending his children's he go to announce the part end, he have to create a barrier for yibo and sean.
He call xichen, cheng and zixuan.

After all guest go from their villa he last time Check all thing see a omega try to go near Sean's room.

With anger Sean go near that omega and said

"What are you doing, why you try to go near Sean's room, are you out of mind?"

"I love Sean's and tody he has his 1st rut so i wanted to go to meet him." Said lusi with seamlessly.

"You,. Get out from my house, you bitch get out..."cutting wuxian's word lusi push wuxian and run towards Sean's room.

"Leave her, my baby yibo will see her, this is her last day, she don't know what's going to do with her when she mass with legendary lan clan's lioness." Xichen said with mocking tone.

And they start creat barrier.

Then 4 legendary clan's are Wei, lan, jiang, jin and Wei clan is the head of the all clan, most powerful phenix clan.

And they are don't know that yibo will be then most powerful lioness, he hold equal power with Sean just like wangji. Because they are mates for legendary phenix.

.............
We will see what happened next.