part 16

"See for your boy nature also suffer." Cheng said with Irritation

"We can't do any thing, no one can stop him without yibo, so chil." Wuxian said

After some time register is come.

"Call sean for come with yibo." Wuxian said wangji

Wangi call sean and said come down then cut the call.

After some time Sean come with yibo, he take yibo in bridal style.

Coming down he set on sofa with yibo coala bear style.

Seeing Sean mood no one dare to talk sean. Wuxian said start registration.

After completing registration yanli said

"Ling mark yuan and also yuan and ling After ling marked you."

"Ok mom," They say unison

Then they mark each other and after ring exchange wangji said

"Ling take yuan your room. After making lunch servants are call us. Sean go to your room and protect yibo, and create a barrier for your two, also start meditation and control your power and your self. You don't have to come out from room without any important needs. Your food and yibo's liquid food we all provide you in your room."

"Ok mom I remember all thing, you also take care your self and my siblings." Sean said and go yo way of his room.

"Mom ge ge is pain. What we do that ge ge will happy." Li li ask

"Now we can't do anything. After we give birth babies then make some plans. Ok baby. Go your room with your mate, wan take care my baby.

And aslo i want to inform you all from today no ona can step out side this house.

Because our uncle will create danger for us and now we all stay home and all children take online classes.

I call li bo wen he will protect our officeses and also call our managers that we are out of country so they manage everything. And li bo wen look those managers for that those are don't betraye us.

Qing call your brother and said that come with his doctor mate and some beta nurse also renovate 12th floor and make that like temporary hospital." Wangji Said and all node their head and Qing call his brother and give him all instructions.

"We also come take out brake. And we also have good news jiyang is 4 months pregnant." Xuyang said.

Listen all are very happy. After that all go to do their respective work.

After 15 day's.

"Ji ji all thing are complete. And me and my mate wil stay 12th floor." Ning said

"Ok now go to your floor. I'll inform this wangji." Qing said and go to inform wangji.

"Bo wen is your all arrangements complete?" Wuxian ask.

"Yes but your uncle in law i thing create some plan with xiao family. For now we don't have to worry but after that lady's heat i can't say anything. Yibo aslo in sleeping status who will protect sean?" Bo wen said

"Relax nothing going to bad happened, I'll manage everything. You just ack like what i said." Said that wuxian cut the call and told others 4 alpha

"Let's wait for results." With smirking face

Listening all alphas smile devilish..

.
.
.?