part 19

"I have no problem with your plan. You can whatever you want i just want my yibo wakeup firstly.

Mom i was full can i go now or something else do you want to tell me." Sean ask lazily.

"No boy you can go." Wangji Said with smile

Then Sean go near his mamma and clears his tummy and said "champs don't give our mamma hard time, we are mammas boy know na." Said Sean go from dining room.

Seeing Sean go from there wuxian said with dramatic way

"This brat don't appreciate me and love me. Hummp he only love his mamma."

"Now complete you food otherwise you can sleep on floor." Wangji Said All family members brust into Laughter

At evening jiyang pain's become worst. He crying loudly but unfortunately xuyang is in kitchen because of jiyangs order. His alpha said to him that omega is in danger but he do nothing because he thought that in this villa which danger will come but suddenly he remember that jiyang is pregnant and at any time he become in labour. He rush towards his room and when he arrive he see that jiyang is lay on floor unconscious and blood is licking from his lower part.

He immediately sent signal for all, then carry jiyang and rushed towards 12th floor where is their family hospital.

After receiving emergency single they immediately go 12th floor, they predict that jiyang is in danger. Only children are in theirs room.

In hospital jili and others doctor nurse is take jiyang in operation theater. Xuyang all with their no one can reject him. If any one dare then he kill him immediately.

Out side OT alls are in tension. Yao, and yanli can't take this tension so they go together for ready jiyang's hospital room. Qing and wangji hold wan tidely because he is so aggressive he thought because of his father negligence his mother is in this situation.

His alpha howling constantly he love his mother more then his father also his new born.

After some time they all listen a baby's crying. Listening that wan is calm for some time.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.