⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ

season seven, episode four

arizona and alison had come back to their house after taking a few more shots with miranda and callie leaving the two alone in joe's bar before coming back, passionately kissing one another as alison pinned arizona to her bedroom after they discar...

arizona and alison had come back to their house after taking a few more shots with miranda and callie leaving the two alone in joe's bar before coming back, passionately kissing one another as alison pinned arizona to her bedroom after they discarded most of their clothes downstairs.

alison moved her lips down her girlfriend's body placing love bites over her girlfriend's body as the pediatric surgeon moaned moving her head back as her hands stayed on alison's waist, moving one of them down to her girlfriend's bum.

"mm,"

sounds of moans and pleasureable whimpers could be heard from the couple's bedroom, especially to which arizona had now alison pinned underneath her, her chest rising and falling as the brunette breathed out looking up at her gorgeous girlfriend, both of their hairs a mess from the pulling and grabbing.

"i am so in love with you," alison admitted when looking up at her gorgeous girlfriend where a smile starts to take over arizona's lips at the reassurance, as alison's hand moved up to her cheek, "i love you,"

arizona searched her girlfriend's mocha orbs and when she saw nothing but love and lust, she smiled lovingly, "i love you, too," she said before leaning down and placing another kiss to her girlfriend's lips that soon turned into another battle of dominance.

"let's go, thomas!"

mark's voice called out from behind alison's bedroom as alison moved back from her girlfriend whose hands were on her face, "i told him we'd work out this morning," the orthopaedic surgeon stated, looking into arizona's eyes, "this is like working out, it's just more fun,"

alison chuckled at arizona's words leaning in and kissing her girlfriend once again, as alison's hand went down her naked girlfriend's body, "come on, no pain, no gain!"

the man said from behind her door again, "go away, mark!" arizona said when getting frustrated with alison's best friend, "be nice, he's lonely," arizona only smiled at alison's kindness leaning in again placing her lips against her girlfriend's who slid her tonuge into arizona's mouth.

"did you just say my—" the said male walked into alison's bedroom, "mark!" alison scolded when bringing up the duvets to cover her very naked girlfriend's body away from mark's wandering eyes, "nice," the sloan male said, as alison let out a breath looking at her friend, "you finish, i'll wait,"

alison's mouth opened at the smirk present on her best friend's face to what alison grabbed the pillow from behind her head and threw it at mark's retreating figure but instead hit her bedroom door, as mark closed her bedroom door, "you really shouldn't of given all of our friends keys,"

alison hummed at that, "i am now regretting it," arizona chuckled as her hands went back to her girlfriend's face whose mind kept going back to mark who stood near to her bedroom door, "wait,"