Chapter 1- Shooter

Before you read the chapter, I just want you to know that this chapter is the aftermath of what had happened before this chapter, I'm also sorry to inform you that this chapter is not about Eren, nor is Eren even in the next few chapters. This chapter is about two new characters in the story, it is mainly focused on them. But just because Eren isn't in this chapter doesn't mean I'm not done with him, because I'm not, he is indeed coming back, but I can't tell you when, anyways I hope you enjoy the start of season 2 -peouep

~~~~

Six Months Later...

"Charlie, can you pass me a towel, please?" Finn asked, water dripping from his hair.

"Sure," Charlie said, tossing a towel to Finn.

After getting dressed, Finn and Charlie headed to the kitchen. Finn inquired, "Ready for our graduation day?"

"Yes, I got my graduate uniform and everything," Charlie replied.

Arriving at school, they joined other seniors in the band hall, awaiting the commencement ceremony. The atmosphere was festive, with a mix of excitement and relief. As they moved to the football field, anticipation filled the air.

The ceremony proceeded smoothly until chaos erupted. Smoke engulfed the stage, and panic set in. Gunshots echoed, leaving students and teachers sprawled on the ground. When the smoke cleared, the aftermath was grim – a scene of tragedy.

Frantically searching for their friend Max amid the chaos, Finn and Charlie were met with despair. Max was nowhere to be found.

Returning to their apartment, they encountered a mysterious figure in a red hoodie with black shoes. "Hi, my name's Xiamen Hunter, and you have something I need," the stranger declared.

Confused, Finn asked, "What do you need?"

X replied, "Max Mayfield."

Their faces fell, realizing the gravity of the situation. "He disappeared at school this afternoon," Charlie admitted.

X continued, "Are y'all one of the kids that survived the shooting?"

Finn confirmed, "Yes, after the smoke cleared, the gunshots ended, and there was no trace of the shooter or Max for that matter. Max was gone!"

"We need to find him before the shooter does," X urged.

"Why would the shooter take him?" Finn questioned.

"Because the shooter wants something Max has!" X revealed.

"What's that, and why would the shooter want it?" Charlie inquired.

"It's a bomb, and the shooter wants to use it to kill me!" X disclosed.

~~~~

Sorry this chapter was short, but this is probably what most of them are going to be, because there's gonna be a lot of chapters to this book, so that means shorter chapters, sorry once again, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.