Chapter 6- Stuck In Hell Part 1

Hell unfolded before X, Finn, and Max in a surreal display of torment. The very air seemed to burn as they navigated through a landscape inhabited by creatures made of lava and magma. Stepping cautiously, they avoided the treacherous lava that scattered the ground.

The trio journeyed through the ominous terrain until they encountered a foreboding hill. Climbing to the summit, they were met with a sight that sent shivers down their spines. A dragon-like figure, bathed in red paint and crowned with devilish horns, stood before them – the unmistakable presence of the Devil.

A swift judgment fell upon them as guards, demonic in appearance, surrounded the trio. Twelve of them, armed and menacing, closed in. Handcuffs snapped onto X, Finn, and Max, rendering them powerless. A collective blow to the head sent them into unconsciousness.

When Finn and Max awoke, they found themselves in a nightmarish dungeon. The stench of despair clung to the air as they took in their surroundings. Chained to the wall, a man covered in blood hung before them, a silent witness to the horrors of this infernal realm.

X stirred awake, his eyes widening at the sight before him. "Eren!?" he exclaimed, disbelief resonating in his voice. The man on the wall slowly turned his head, revealing a face marked by pain and recognition.

"Eren, is that really you?" X questioned, his voice filled with a mix of hope and disbelief.

Eren, battered and bloodied, managed a faint nod. "I never thought I'd see a familiar face here," he rasped.

Finn and Max exchanged glances, realizing the gravity of their situation. Trapped in the depths of hell, they were now confronted with the shocking presence of someone X thought he had lost.

*****

As the dungeon's cold embrace tightened around them, questions lingered in the air. How had Eren ended up here? What awaited them in this realm of suffering? The Devil's eyes watched over them, a silent witness to the unfolding drama in this infernal abyss.

*****

To be continued...