Chapter 4- Temple of Light

The mournful sky hung low as Finn, Max, and X carried Charlie's coffin to its final resting place. The air was heavy with grief as they lowered their friend into the earth. Eulogies were spoken, memories shared, and tears fell freely. Charlie's sacrifice weighed on their hearts as they paid their respects.

After the solemn farewell, they retreated to their homes, exhaustion dragging at their limbs. Sleep offered no solace; dreams were haunted by the specter of the Hunter and the looming threat of the bomb. The next day dawned, and with it came the necessity of a plan.

Gathering in their shared grief, they hatched a strategy to both eliminate the Hunter and safeguard Max's potentially catastrophic creation. However, Max revealed a startling twist – he had already taken the bomb from the Hunter and now harbored dangerous intentions.

Faced with a new urgency, X became the architect of their plan. Clues led them to a dimly lit bar, where a mysterious witch held the key to unraveling the Hunter's secrets. X, determined to understand the Hunter's teleportation, inquired about his special watch.

The witch leaned in, whispering, "His watch is not of this realm. To obtain one, you must venture to the Temple of Light and fetch me Red Maple Tulips from the light blue water by the river."

Their journey to the temple unfolded, a trek through ancient woods and over babbling streams. The ethereal beauty of the Light Blue River welcomed them, its waters cradling Red Maple Tulips in a display of nature's grace.

However, their return was not uneventful. The rustle of leaves and the clinking of metal announced the presence of bandits. A confrontation erupted, swords clashing in the dappled sunlight. Finn's blade sang through the air as they fought fiercely to defend their newfound treasures.

In the heat of battle, Finn, with a sword to the commander's neck, demanded submission. The commander, cornered, agreed to comply. Yet, treachery lingered in the air. Swift as a shadow, the commander thrust Finn away, revealing a concealed weapon. A gunshot echoed through the forest, leaving uncertainty in its wake.

To be continued...