Chapter 9- Stuck In Hell Part 4

"Come with me, or you die!" The Hunter's cold words sent shivers down X's spine. Helpless, he was lifted off the ground, led toward the looming presence of the Devil. Eren, hidden in the shadows, watched the unfolding drama, helpless to intervene.

The Hunter delivered X to the Devil, who, in a sinister show of gratitude, sent one of his guards after the departing Hunter. Swift and merciless, the guard then chopped off the Hunter's head. X, now at the mercy of the Devil, felt the chilling anticipation of impending doom.

As the Devil brandished his knife, ready to end X's existence, salvation arrived in the form of Finn and Max. Bursting onto the scene with guns blazing, they snatched X from the clutches of death. In a swift and daring move, they raced toward Eren.

With a twist of his watch, X conjured a portal, a desperate attempt to escape the clutches of hell. The trio leaped through the portal, hoping for safety. Yet, as the portal closed, an unexpected turn of events unfolded. The surroundings shifted from the fiery pits of hell to a lush, unfamiliar jungle.

The air was thick with humidity, the vibrant foliage of the jungle casting a disorienting spell. The trio, now far from the hellish realm they knew, exchanged bewildered glances. The comfort of familiarity had been replaced by the unknown perils of the jungle.

Eren, still nursing his wounds, scanned their surroundings. "Where are we?" he wondered aloud, the uncertainty of their predicament lingering in the air.

To be continued...