Chapter 7- Stuck In Hell Part 2

Tears blurred X's vision as he rushed to free Eren from the torment that bound him to the wall. The guards, momentarily distracted, allowed X to approach. In swift movements, he untied Eren, his hands trembling with a mix of relief and grief. As the bonds fell away, Eren staggered towards the wall for support.

Finn, curiosity etched on his face, questioned, "Who's Eren?" X, wiping away the last remnants of tears, replied, "My old friend who I thought I had lost."

"How did you think you lost him?" Finn inquired, urging X to unravel the haunting tale that bound him to Eren.

"After the tragic events at the warehouse," X began, his voice heavy with the weight of memories, "Eren and I went our separate ways, hoping to escape the horrors that unfolded. About two months later, I texted him, asking if he wanted to grab a drink from the cafe. We met up, talked about the warehouse, and other things. When we left the cafe, a portal opened in front of us. An ugly creature snatched Eren, and the portal closed. I never saw him again."

Finn and Max fell into a heavy silence, absorbing the gravity of X's tale. Before more words could be spoken, the dungeon's gate creaked open. Guards, formidable in their demonic stature, seized Eren. Despite X, Finn, and Max's desperate struggle, the guards proved too powerful, carrying Eren away as the gate sealed shut.

Three agonizing hours passed, haunted by Eren's distant screams. Terrified of the unknown torment inflicted upon his friend, X's desperation intensified. Eventually, a guard emerged, opening the gate and compelling them to follow. The path led to a cliff, where the guards bound them, leaving them to dangle precariously.

In the distance, Eren suffered the cruel lashes of torment. X, fueled by despair, screamed, offering himself in exchange for Eren's release. The guards, indifferent to his pleas, focused on their sinister task. A demonic creature, adorned with wings, descended – the same creature that had taken Eren before.

The creature, devilish eyes gleaming, demanded, "Which one of you is X!?"

To be continued...