twenty

XX. Not Her

MEXICO: November 2023

TWITTER:

@fan89: AHHH NOAH CALLS HER MOCHI

     @fan19: AND SHE CALLS HIM NOODLE

@fan100: mia's new ep has me on a chokehold

     @noahclay: I mean isn't it for everyone haha

@ameliamia: thanks so much noodle 🥹

"Alright! I got your hand picture noahfan01-" "Stop selling my hands!" Noah said and swatted her away

"Alright! I got your hand picture noahfan01-" "Stop selling my hands!" Noah said and swatted her away. She laughed and kicked him slightly.

The two were live again. Noah had tried his very hardest to make Mia be happy everyday after what happened. The girl did not hide her sadness from him. She didn't have to, Noah knew already.

He made his mission to not let Mia be sad. She did not deserve that. But he did not blame Lando. They were both being stupid. He wanted to shove the both of them in a room and just have them talk but he knew he can't.

Noah wouldn't be able to get to Lando. But he knew who can. So, he contacted someone he hoped will help him. It was against Seb's wishes but he knew and believed they were good for each other.

So, as they were celebrating Mia's new collection, he waited for the update from a certain pair of drivers.

He was reading the messages while Mia swayed next to her. "A song?" Mia asked which caught Noah's attention. "What kind of song?" Noah asked.

Spamming was ensued, a duet was being requested. Noah nudged Mia who hummed, she hugged her knees and nodded, "I mean, its not like it would be the first time we duet." She joked.