thirty two

XXXII. His Song

LAS VEGAS: November 2023

TWITTER:

@fan87: this is the most straightforward answer about who her song is about damn

@fan09: its about noah, but its so sad :(

@fan100: you know what I think? I think they really tried but mia isn't just ready and that is so sad

@fan99: noah would have been so good for her D:

@fan8721: I swear, whoever is that guy she likes is so lucky. Mia let go Noah Clay of all people because she still has feelings for the guy that never reciprocated her feelings back

Mia locked her phone and placed it on the table as she glanced at Noah. They were staying in Mich's hotel room who apparently went out with Mick to figure things out.

The singers decided on just staying in. After the surprise for Lando back in Brazil, Mia had been contemplating whether or not to just blurt out how she feels for Lando.

Noah, who has been her sound of reason for months now decided on staying with her for a while. He didn't have enough time to hang out with his friend because tour was about to start soon, meaning the two singers will have to part for the first time after meeting each other.

Noah felt the stare Mia was sending him. "Don't you dare apologize again." He said as he looked back at her. Sending her a knowing look, she sighed and leaned her head on the couch, "Am I an idiot?"

He snickered, "For falling in love? I don't think so." He simply answered. They stared at each other, on what could have been.

Noah couldn't help but smile, "Lando is pretty lucky." He said. Mia smiled back, "If only he knew."

The Brit raised an eyebrow at her, "He would know if you told him."