A Different Deal

[So this chapter will not be written in first person. I needed a way to write this without Frankie being involved and this simplified things for me. The following chapters will go back to being from her POV]

**

Mac coming back was a double-edged sword. On one hand, he was finally sober but on the other... now both he and Frankie were back at the club and Clay knew it was only a matter of time before the Mayans did more than leave a message. He knew she'd be pissed if she found out he'd been in contact with the leader of the other club, but this was simply an opportunity they couldn't pass up. Frankie got Mac's teeth fixed like she promised and she'd gone into nurse mode, which he was definitely using to his benefit. Something Jax HATED but was working in the club's favor. Clay had gotten word to Alvarez and they were now waiting for the other MC to show, Opie clearly on edge as this was essentially deciding his sister's fate. They could either end this now or there would be a war.

"They're here."

"Frankie's gonna pissed if she finds out about this."

"Then we make sure doesn't find out."

Tig had been pretty against leaving her in the dark about this, her temper rivaling Gemma's when she was truly angry. Plus, the girl carried brass knuckles with her everywhere she went. He wasn't real interested in being on the receiving end of one of her punches. However, Clay was sure this was the best course of action and since he's the president of the Sons...

"You bring the blonde?"

"No. Never said we would either."

The men from either side were sizing up the other, Jax and Opie pretty sure they could take these guys. Neither of them were going to give up Frankie without one hell of a fight, but Clay had tried to assure them it wouldn't come to that. This sit-down was to figure out if a peaceful solution could be decided upon and as the leaders walked in together, the others weren't as amiable. Tig shoulder-checking one of the guys on his way in.

"Oops."

He cussed at Tig in Spanish but as the guys were now funneling in, no move was made to start a fight. Alvarez agreed to hear Clay out but his men were pretty damn sure nothing was actually going to come from this. Maybe find out where they were hiding her but no chance were they going to just let her go. Not after the shit Walter had told them. Once everyone was either in a seat or standing with their guns visible, Clay went ahead and started talking.

"You're not getting your hands on our girl."

"A hell of a way ta start out negotiations."

"There's nothing to negotiate. She did what she did but from what we know, the prick had it coming."

"Had it coming? Do you know what she did to that kid?"

"More or less."

"So she told you how she gutted him like a pig? Strung his intestines like Christmas lights and painted 'get fucked' in his blood?"

All her guys knew that had to be Mac's handiwork. From the condition she was in, no way would she have been able to accomplish all of that without passing out. However Tig and Happy were pretty fucking impressed that Mac had been able to do it all so damn quickly.

"No fuckin way she did that."

"And how would you know?"

"Because I know my sister. She told us she threw that knife into his throat, but the rest of that...no way."

"Sounds more like something Mac would do than Frankie."

Tig muttered to Clay, knowing full well he was the one who'd done that. Frankie wasn't squeamish but she preferred to get in, get the job done, and get out. Taking your time wasn't always a luxury you could afford, sometimes the risk wasn't worth the reward, and she knew that all too well.