Some comfort, my dear? N X V (Fluff)

Requested by @YoelAkira

The expansion to the landing pod had been completed while the disassembly drones went out for hunting after almost a week without oil in their systems. J went to stay out and gather corpses meanwhile N and V headed back to the landing pod to get some sleep. They'd been hunting and flying non-stop, so some rest would help a lot. Anyways, the landing pod expansion consisted of more rooms, which included a rest room, 3 bedrooms and a watch tower, which would be useful for future hunts, or if there was a raid taking place where worker drones would attempt to break in to the pod and steal their belongings.

Once N and V had arrived to the pod, they opened the door and went to their separate bedrooms, both of them falling asleep almost instantly after getting into their beds. The only thing that could be heard within this silence was sudden gusts of calm winds, bristling through the cold air that surrounded Copper-9. But N had no idea what was about to happen in the dead of night...

—X—

V slowly opened her eyes, hearing growling sounds and also the screams of what she could hear were worker drones praying for mercy. But what she wouldn't expect is for N to blast her door open, using his foot as a battering ram. N didn't seem like his friendly self no more, he resembled a man working for the devil and it looked like V might be his next target.

Without hesitation, V was thrown back to her bed with a sudden thud, followed by N pinning her to the bed with the sensation to kill. "Please don't. There's surely another way?"

"There isn't no other way darling, this is your doom." As N was about to throw a punch...

—X—

V snapped back to reality and shot up in her bed, scared for her life as she began breathing in panic, attempting to calm it down. N noticed this from the other room and decided to investigate, knowing this was the first time she acted like this. N was about to open the door until a scream was heard from the other side. "DON'T COME IN. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Hey, it's N. What's wrong?" N questioned from the other side as V still struggled to settle her panicked breaths. "Come in N." He didn't hesitate entering her room, locating a stressed V with her head in her knees as N walked over and sat on her bed to comfort her. "Tell me what's wrong, you're clearly not okay."

"... I- I do- i don- i can't explain-"

"Woah calm down. Take some deep breathes. In through the nose, oh wait we have no nose. In through the whatever." They both inhaled calmly "and out through the mouth." They both then exhaled, reassuring that V had calmed herself down after what had happened prior. "Okay, so what happened V?" N questioned while slowly stroking her hair. "I had a bad dream, where you were about to attack me." V started to get emotional as a tear rolled down her visor. N was shocked to hear about her traumatic dream. "V, I would never hurt you. That's the last thing I would do. I would rather love..."

"What?!~" V exclaimed as a blush spread across her visor. "Oh biscuits! I wasn't supposed to say that. Anyways, I just want you to know that you're a lovely women, no matter what you do, you put a smile on my face. You..." N was interrupted by V tightly and unexpectedly hugging him and pinning him to her bed. V had her legs around his torso, reassuring that N was stay with her for her safety. They both locked eyes as a warm sensation filled the room and both of them could feel it as they got closer, and closer, and closer, until they both... kissed.

The soft and gentleness within the kiss sent sensation through both of them as V got too carried away, starting to passionately kiss him. N noticed this as V began to feel his body and tug on his belt, noticing V's body language wanting more than just a simple kiss. "You want more darling?~" she followed that with a romantic giggle as she began to slowly undo N's belt, but he stopped her. "Erm, can't we do this another day? I feel this has gone too far." V scuffed as she went in for another kiss, just like the first one.

They both eventually slept in the same bed as they both looked back at each other. "I know you may of accidentally said this but, I love you N." An intense blush spread across N's face like wildfire as V began blushing as well. "I love you to V." They both hugged each other as they fall asleep. N wrapping his arms around V's waist and V wrapping her legs around N's waist and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Eventually once they fell asleep, J returned from hunting, tired and wanting to just fall asleep on the floor, but she managed to drag herself to her bedroom, looking at V's room which had the door opened still. But she didn't expect to see N in the same bed. "Ugh, Weirdo." J muttered to herself as she stumbled towards her bed and fell right onto it, falling asleep almost instantly.

—X—

910 words. I know it's a bit short but I literally finished this at 06:45 in the morning here in the UK.