"I can't go a day without seeing his face." Stalker V X N -High School AU- Pt. 1

Requested by @Bryan78932

Just to let you know that being an English person who came from the County of Leicestershire, I have no fucking idea how the American Education system works, but it seems people like reading that stuff. So I don't really have a choice but to make it based around the American Education system. Fucking Patriotic's...

—X—

It was a casual school day as the lunch period had began. Every student flooding towards the cafeteria to get their scrumptious food, (saying that, it might just resemble shit at this point...). Nate, also known as Serial Designation N, who had just finished Geography, (Their Geography format is ass btw.) was minding his own business, heading towards the cafeteria and getting his usual food. Since it was a Friday, the food was always fish and chips, (I always have to sprinkle a bit of British culture, allow me.) with the side of a drink, which was rather a carton of milk or a bottle of straight orange juice.

Nate wouldn't drink any of that and would usually opt for oil at the end of the day, but as he was eating, his eyes set on a certain figure watching him. It seemed like it was a female with bulgy greyish-blonde shoulder length hair, a white buttoned up shirt alongside a brown blazer, a blue skirt that went down just above her knees and black tights. Turns out that this person was none other than Vy. She was a polite pupil within the school but she has been known for stalking people that she finds attractive. Nate thought nothing of this and continued eating the chilli corn carne that remained on his tray.

Vy's POV:
Oh my god, he looked at me! He looked at me! I can't believe this but I wan't to try and keep calm so the others don't think I'm having an episode. (Episode in this context is another way of saying a fit or a seizure). I reckon he'll be walking home alone tonight since that purple grape's currently being homeschooled, sucks to be her. Anyways, I might ask him if I can stay over tonight but I'm a bit shy so I'll try and convince myself to. Come on Vy.

Nate's POV:
That's strange. Someone staring at me and once I made eye contact with them, their eyes shot wide open and they sprinted off. Meh, I'll find out later exactly what was going on. Now my next class is P.E and if I'm correct we're doing basketball, so I'm going to absolute slam dunk on these kids. There's just ten minutes left until the next period and boy am I looking forward to it.

3rd Person POV:
Nate's next lesson was obviously P.E and Vy's next lesson was also P.E? I am going to break the fourth wall for a few seconds but it seems that I'm doing this on purpose and my answer to that is yes. Anyways back to the subject in hand, Nate soon realised that there would be a men Vs women basketball game for P.E so it's most likely Vy will be there. Suddenly, the bell rang out as students mostly ran towards their lessons as Nate just decided to walk once the chaos had receded, not knowing that Vy was following him most of the time, until Vy almost slipped and Nate turned around to see what caused the sudden noise that rang out.

"Are you okay? Here let me help." N insisted as he helped her pick up her stuff as they continue their journey to the changing rooms. "T- Thanks."

"No worries, what's your name?" Questioned Nate as Vy continued stuffing books and other stuff into her bag. "The name's Vy, what about you?"

"My name's Nate, but some people call me N." They shook hands as they began walking to the changing rooms, together. "That's a nice name."

"So's yours. It's quite cute, just like you."

"Oh stop it." They both laughed and giggled their way to the next lesson, P.E, physical education.

-Time skip sponsored by JcJenson in space.-

As predicted and no I'm not trying to be sexist but the boys absolutely thrashed the girls in basketball as they switched their attention to football. (Or soccer for you Americans, thank me later). Nate wasn't the best at football but one student was an absolute beast, doing insane tricks and scoring absolute screamers. No it wasn't Thad, it was someone else called Spencer. He was the football freak in the school and no one could stop him from scoring goals. This was mainly a warm-up session and Nate had one of the balls underneath his feet and he was paired with Vy.

Nate and Vy sudden bond became apparent to some students as Vy stood their in goal. Nate had the ball until he heard a familiar voice. "Oi Nate, pass the ball." It was Spencer and he was open for a pass, which Nate hesitated at first but as he was about to pass, Thad came out of nowhere and tackled him, winning the ball and passing it to Spencer. He then received it, doing multiple keepy-ups and tricks before kicking the ball as it shot off like a rocket. By acknowledged the ball firing towards the top right corner of the net, jumping up to try and reach it as it soon reached her, managing to tip it over the cross bar with her finger tips. Nate was shocked as Spencer began raging. "Fuck off ya daft cunt."

"How did your shot get saved by a girl?" Thad teased him as he received a shove in response, a fight was about to break as Thad shoved him back before Spencer threw a punch. The brawl had begun and other students joined in as the staff tried to split the two. "Go kill ya self ya spastic."

"At least my parents love me." Thad responded as he received a sharp pain to the chest, as he looked down to reveal a stab wound, but it wasn't Spencer who stabbed him. The person then ran off as one of the staff members followed him as one of them grabbed a first aid kit to assess the damage. "Get back, go do your own thing." One of them said as Nate sprinted towards Vy, who had a smile plastered on her face from that miraculous save. "How did you manage that? You know he's never missed a goal."

"I don't know, but now my fingers hurt because of it." Vy pointed out. "They will do but you'll survive." Nate added as they began walking around the pitch.

-Yet another time skip brought to you by JcJenson-

(End of the day)

Vy sprinted out of her final class, which was Spanish. She began thinking about why Spanish was such an 'important lesson' to study. But the thing is, it isn't interesting and definitely isn't an important lesson. As she got all of her stuff, she suddenly bumped into Nate once more, the two making eye contact before picking everything up they dropped on the floor. "Hey uh, do you wanna stay around my place Nate?"

"Sure, I love doing anything." He blurted out as they walked out of the school and began walking down the side road. They eventually spent the rest of the night together as the sun raised from the horizon.

—X—

1240 words. I know this isn't really a stalker V bit but I still enjoyed making this. I might make a part two as long as the requester is fine with it. (I might include smut, but wether I do or not is up to the requester.)