Lets get Physical. Stalker V X N -High School AU- Pt. 2 (Smut)

Requested by @Bryan78932

Despite the sinister situation that took place earlier today involving Spencer, someone else and Thad, Nate and Vy got home without a scratch as they walked towards the felines house for the night. "Do you ever think that incident will get sorted?" N questioned as Vy glanced at him. "I don't know, but I hope Thad's alright." Vy exclaimed as they soon arrived at the door, which lead into the empty house but was filled with furniture such as past photos, family photos and school photos to name a few.

They both entered the house, Nate witnessing his surroundings as he looked back at Vy. "This house is adorable, you have better parents than I do."

"Oh don't mention it." Vy stated as she opened the door and escorted Nate into the main room, which was packed with photos of Vy, her younger self and her family to name a few that hung upon the wall. "Cute isn't it?"

"Just like you Vy. Oh biscuits, I said that out loud!" Vy blushed by Nate's announcement as Nate cleared his throat while completely flustered. "I'm so sorry Vy, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Don't worry, I find you cute as well."

"Aww." Nate responded as the two hugged, Nate trying not to knock Vy's glasses out of place. The two embraced this hug for about two minutes until Nate suddenly felt something else, something that found Vy quite attractive and made him addicted to her. It was called love and Vy felt the same as the two locked eyes, getting closer by the second as their surroundings became hazy and blurry as their lips soon collided. The two filled with a warm sensation as they pulled away, the two still making eye contact. "That was sweet."

"I know. I want more~ Nate." Vy responded as she kissed him again, this time the two having a tongue war as they embraced the moment. Nate eventually won the tongue war, using his to explore her wet mouth, in which Vy spared a few moans in the process as Nate pulled away and carried her up the stairs. The two found Vy's room as Nate threw her onto the bed, applying butterfly kisses on her neck, nibbling on it slightly and sucked the small amount of oil leaking out. They began to slowly undress themselves as Vy remained in her black laced bra and matching panties and Nate in a pair of black boxers, a bulge forming in his boxers in the process. Vy sat up and began feeling the bulge from the outside as she held both sides of his boxers. "May I?"

"Go ahead my love." Nate exclaimed as his huge throbbing boner had now been exposed to Vy, the feline stared at it with a nervous look. "This looks too big."

"Trust me, I'll be gentle." Nate stated as Vy began to insert it into her mouth, Nate letting out a moan in the process as Vy began bobbling her head up and down in his dick, wrapping her tongue around his tip as it slid down her throat. She soon took it out and began rubbing it constantly until she felt ready to continue, Nate laying her on the bed and unbuckling her bra, exposing her tits in the process. Nate began leaving more butterfly kisses around her chest region, leaving the feline panting for breath as more moans left her mouth. The male then moved down towards her pure black panties, teasing her by playing with her strings before pulling them off of her leg, exposing her wet pussy.

Nate angled himself, aligning his erect penis with her vagina as the feline buckled her hips to adjust. "Are you sure you want to continue?" Vy nodded as Nate began to slowly slide his dick into her, a huge moan letting out of her mouth as she began panting for breath as Nate inserted all of him inside. "I~ It's too big." Nate then slowly pulled out as Vy winced in pain, the male grabbing some lube and rubbing it onto her entrance. He then entered it again and slowly began to thrust as Vy shortly became a moaning mess, tugging onto the bed covers as Nate's thrusting became fast and sharp, but enough for Vy to cope with the pain.

They both enjoyed this moment as Vy rubbed her clit constantly and began touching herself to make this moment feel more good for herself. Nate began groaning as he slowly got closer to his climax. Nate soon found her sweet spot as more moans seeped out. "T~ There, please!" Vy yelled as Nate thrusted even more as the sound of metallic material colliding could be heard constantly. "Vy, I'm about to cum." Nate exclaimed. "M~ Me too! We should cum together!" Vy exclaimed as the thrusting reached a level Vy couldn't withstand, her moans now border lining screams as Nate's sharp thrusts eventually got sloppy and then he thrusted fully into her. She felt a warm sensation fill her to the brim as Nate pulled out, both of them looking down at the feline's pussy, cum flowing out of her in the process. Vy soon regained her breath as they both went to get cleaned and then layer on the bed with each other.

Vy put her bra and panties back on her as Nate slid on his boxers as the two layer in their arms. "I love you Vy."

"I love you too Nate." Vy stated as they both kissed and slept for the semester of the night.

—X—

934 Words.