Bite me! Yandere N X Uzi.

Requested by @GlitzelLopez

It was a casual breezy evening one day on Copper-9, a blanket of snow completely covering the ground as more of it fell from the misty atmosphere above. N, one of the three disassembly drones thought it was a good idea to head over towards Uzi's place. Uzi was your casual rebellious angsty teenager, always ranting on about why worker drones suck and how they're completely useless and worthless. Ever since the two met, a sudden bond was noticed between the two as they got closer by the flying minute, which was new for both of them as they weren't planning on bonding until it suddenly happened one day.

Once N had arrived, he knocked on the blast door as it opened, revealing a worker drone that seemed to work for the WDF or Worker Defence Force. "Ya here for Uzi? You're in luck. She's free if you want her."

"Thank you." N responded as he sprung down the hall and eventually swung open the door to Uzi's room without warning, which made Uzi jump in surprise. "Holy hell N. Watch it!"

"Sorry Uzi, I got carried away."

"Ugh, you're lucky I forgive people I actually like as a friend." Uzi shrugged him off as the male drone stood up from his sudden encounter. "So, what are you here for?" Uzi added. "Oh, just here to check up on you."

"For what specific reason?"

"Do I really need to tell you?" N added as Uzi blankly stared at him. "I don't think I need to say anything Uzi."

"Ugh bite me." Uzi responded as she continued slouching in her chair while constantly clicking a pen that was on her table. N stared at Uzi as silence filled the air, which was soon broken by the male drone once more. "Hey, do you want to hang around later? V has settled a bit more since last time."

"Sure I guess." Uzi responded as joy and excitement was spelt across N's face. "So what are you waiting for, let's go."

"Wait, we're leaving now?" N nodded his head as Uzi grabbed her railgun and followed N outside, the cold breeze hitting their faces as the snow crunched from underneath them. The landing pod was a short but also long walk, it was sort of between the two but it depended on the weather conditions and the only way to find it is near the spire of corpses, which stands out from the fog like a pyramid from Egypt. They eventually found it as they arrived at the pod in a little as a minute, N opening the door as locking eyes with the chained up female disassembly drone V. Ever since that battle took place at the evacuation point, they'd taken V as prisoner as J already had most of her body blown off by the railgun.

Uzi followed N inside as V remained sat down on the chair, an annoyed express remained stuck to V's face like always. "Why is that purple grape here?"

"I said she could come okay?"

"Fuck off." V exclaimed as she turned away from the male drone, N sighing in defeat. Uzi decided to sit on a chair that was completely opposite of V as the feline stared at the angsty teen. "Make one stupid move and you'll be my supper once I'm free."

"Ugh, bite me!"

"Gladly!" V managed to scuffle the chair close to Uzi as she tried to back off. "I didn't mean literally."

"Too late." V had got very close and was about to let loose until N pushed the chair back towards the other side of the landing pod. "Fuck you N."

"Love you too, haha. Sorry about that Uzi, she's still a bit agitated by the past events." V went to throw something at N, who caught it without even looking, looking back at V in disappointment. "V, I expected better from you to be honest."

"To be honest you're the dirty rat bag that trapped me here you infertile pillo- AHH!" When V was trying to move her chair closer to them, one of the legs snapped as she fell over onto her face as it crashed against the metallic floor. "I'm really sorry about this Uzi."

"Nah it's fine, V is just making a fool of herself and I find it quite amusing."

"I find you quite amusing."

"W- What?!"

"Oh biscuits! I said that out loud didn't I?" N shook his head in disbelief as V remained on the floor as she tried yelling at them, but her attempts were muffled by the floor. She couldn't get up neither since her arms were restrained to the chair, making things harder for her. Uzi decided to head back home but then received a strange request by the male drone. "Uzi, this may sound quite awkward but can I stay at your place?"

"Uh, I mean uh, sure I guess." Uzi looked away as a blush shot up onto her face as N followed her with an excited expression that he'd displayed many times beforehand. They eventually got back as the warmth hit their faces in an instant, both of them arriving at Uzi's room. "I don't have any spare beds so I guess you can sleep with me." Uzi exclaimed, completely flustered like the male drone before her. She couldn't believe she said that, nor could N as he decided to sit on a chair and read one of the books to distract him from the embarrassing thought.

"Also Uzi, what's this anime?"

"Oh, you need to watch it. Anime is epic!" Uzi ranted as she turned on her television and decided to put on some anime. They ended up watching anime for most of the night, N usually snuggling with Uzi for some of the time until they got tired and fell asleep, in each others arms.

—X—

984 Words. I know this was quite short but sometimes i don't have enough ideas or motivation to work on certain things. I hope you understand.