"Sunflowers and Daisies" Yandere V X N

Requested by @Bryan78932

N and V had known each other ever since they were assigned to land on Copper-9 with J. N has always had a crush on V but has never confessed, since he's never has the confidence or he'd fear of rejection. But little did he know, this situation would swap around one day, where V would have a crush on N and he wouldn't notice the change until V started acting weird.

N's POV:
I woke up one day like usual, stretching my wings and having a usual five to ten minute walk outside. Don't worry, it's night time when this is taking place so I won't burn. Anyways when I came back from my walk, V was waiting for me at the door, which is odd since she's usually not bothered and doing her stuff or talking to J. What could she possibly want, she usually has something important to say when she does this but I've just realised she's got something behind her back. Weird...

3rd Person POV:
N entered the landing pod, instantly making eye contact with V who stood at the door with her hands behind her back, like she had something to give to N. Was it a gift or was she preparing to trick N into something he'd definitely fall for? "V? Hello, what do you need?"

"Follow me." V answered as N curiously followed her. N had no idea what V was planning, at least J wasn't here otherwise this would definitely be another one of these pranks they use on him. V lead him to a room that hadn't been used before and once she opened it, J sat on a chair awaiting his arrival. "Sup idiot, guess who got pranked again?" J questioned as N stared with a confused look. "What are you trying to attempt? I've not been..." N should've kept him mouth shut as V shoved him onto the floor, both feline drones laughing at him as he pulled himself back to his feet.

"Funny, very funny." N exclaimed as he heavily exhaled and aggressively turned towards V, giving her a death stare. "Do that again, see what happens."

"Like what, it's not like you could kill me, since you can't!" V answered as J was about to jump onto his back when N suddenly fell to the ground to avoid J as she jumped into V, both felines falling onto each other in an awkward positing which made both of them blush in embarrassment. To add salt to the wounds, N took a photo of them and sprinted off, which pissed V off as she shook J off and chased after him. "You bastard. I'm gonna make you regret doing that." N and V began running around the house as J steadily got back up onto her peg legs. "Catch me if you can!" N yelled in a happy tone as V continued to chase him.
"Once I get my hands on you, you..."

"What, gonna confess to me? Say it to my face love." N exclaimed with V hot on his tail, a blush slowly spreading across her face again. "Wait till I show this to Tessa." Teased N as V began to pick up the pace, almost falling over in the process. "Oh you're dead!" The chase continued for ten minutes until V tripped over the top step of the stairs and head butted the wall.

WARNING! EXCESSIVE DAMAGE SUSTAINED. EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN INITIATED.

EMERGENCY CODE: NXVYT-TC13NUTN01Y-<SD:V>-

PREPARING FOR EMERGENCY REBOOT. THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE.

...

...

...

...

...

EMERGENCY REBOOT SUCCESSFUL. SYSTEM FULLY OPERATIONAL.

V began to slowly open her eyes, immediately squinting as the light shot into her visor as she instantly looked away, not noticing N suddenly appearing in front of her as she jumped in fright and began to breathe in panic. "Woah, calm down there V. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Meh, it's alright. What happened?" V questioned as she scratched her head in confusion. "Oh, you fell into the wall and now there's a massive hole in. Me and J have managed to fix it and I was left to get you to a place of rest, which is where we are now." V sat up on the side of the bed, rubbing her visor and yawning. N found it quite adorable hearing V yawn but he had no idea why it was cute, it just sounded nice to him. "Ugh, my head's hurting and I need some sleep, but I'm missing something."

"What are you missing V? A blanket, perhaps a pillow." N questioned as he looked around for one of them items he described. "No, I need you~" V tiredly exclaimed as N's visor began to show an intense blush that resembled a lemon. "W~ what? I- i mean okay?" N didn't have time to react as V managed to stand up and pull N onto the bed as she began to get cozy. "I guess I'm doing this now." N said to himself as V snuggled her fluffy head head into his chest. "Also, please don't tell me you didn't show Tessa that picture."

"What picture?"

"Y'know, before I chased you?"

"Oh that one, yeah I forgot I even took it. Too busy helping J fix the wall and Tessa was busy anyways." Exclaimed N as they hugged each other, slowly falling asleep in each others arms. "One more thing N."

"Go on."

"I~ I lo~ I love you." N blushed a bit which V didn't notice as N gently stroked her fluffy white hair. "I love you too." They both fell asleep after that.

—X—

942 words. I know these are short but please understand that I'm also in the middle of working on Murder Drones: The Aftermath Chapter 7.

Edit: Chapter 7 of MD:TA is finished and available to read. You're welcome