Love and Torment. V X Uzi.

Requested by: @Kaz_WritesFanfics (Requested on Discord.)

—X—

It was the dead of night at Copper-9. A blanket of snow below the feet of drones that usually travelled across the desolate wasteland at this time. But the dead of night is the hotspot for disassembly drones, or as worker drones call them... Murder Drones. One of these worker drones was none other than Uzi Doorman, the lone child in the Doorman family. Anyways, she was heading back to the landing pod to meet up with her disassembly drone friend, called N. N, or as he is actually called, Serial Designation N. N is a male disassembly drone apart of a squad full of three members sent out by their fathering company, JcJenson in SPAAAAACE!

The other members of N's squad, which both of them were female, were V and J. We will be focusing on V today, who is about to get the surprise of her life... from N's "girlfriend"!? Sit tight as these two drones go from hell and back in a chapter full of care and respect to dishonesty and aggressiveness.

—X—

Scene 1:

It was a silent yet wintery night in Copper-9 like always, the surface covered in a blanket of thick snow, opaque lights illuminating the frosty surface beneath them and the gargantuan spire of corpses towering over the desolate wasteland. The eerie silence was soon broken by the sound of crunchy footsteps, one by one, crunch by crunch. This would lead us to our protagonist, Uzi Doorman and no, I'm not talking about the sub machine gun. I'm talking about the angsty teen with purple hair, most of it hidden beneath the black beanie she always wore. Alongside this, she also sported a pure black jacket which previewed a battery surrounded by crossbones and wore black boots.

She began walking across the silent colony, her purple eyes reflecting off any surface that she sets her eyes on. She knew that the murder drones would be hunting at this time, but if she wanted to rebuild her "sick as hell" railgun, she'd have to scavenge for scrap parts to even dare beginning the rebuilding process. All was going to plan until her eyes picked up a sudden movement before her, right in the line of sight. It looked like a murder drones flying from building to building, attempting to launch a surprise attack on her at any moment, most likely when she least expects it. Uzi knew that it wouldn't be N, since he was taking a rest from what happened the night before, so this must be one of his sociopathic teammates, whether it was V or J was still unclear, until a few seconds later when it came swooping down and tackled Uzi to the ground.

Her eyes went hollow, herself in fear as she began scrambling for anything that she thought could free her, but it made the other drone laugh ominously as it's claws gripped tight onto Uzi's waist. She was about to scream, until the drone placed a claw over her mouth while quietly telling her to shush. Who was this drone? Well, she knew it was a murder drone, but she couldn't get a clear image of who it was. Eventually, the image was clear as she looked upwards at the feline figure, who had shoulder length hair and only wearing a black fur coat, which was around her chest. Yes, this was none other than... Serial Designation V. The drone N said he had a crush on, but for some odd reason, she began acting slightly odd towards the female worker drone. "Heya shortie~"

"I'm NOT short!" Uzi yelled, clearly being teased by the female drone before her as she stood tall on her slim legs. Why were female murder drones given no feet? That question wouldn't matter, but the main question she began thinking of was "Why is she acting so awkward?" Anyways, where were we? Ahh yes, V teasing Uzi of her height. "Yeah you are."

"AM NOT!" V let out a sinister giggle before sighing, clearly amused by this. "Oh Uzi, you never fail to brighten the mood."

"What?" She was more than confused, she was pretty much discombobulated. "Are you alright V? You're acting a bit... strange."