Expect the Unexpected. Bully V X N -High School AU- Pt. 2 (Lemon)

Requested by @Bryan7893

—X—

A casual day of school flew by. N had managed to survive being scolded by V and J, who were looking to cause trouble all day. To be honest, I don't expect any different from the two. Anyways, N was about to take a step onto the bus to get back home until he received a pat from behind and guess who it was... it was none other than one of his bully, V. She didn't look happy but she looked quite embarrassed, the male could tell by the faint blush marks on her visor. "Oh hey V. Do you need anything?"

"Don't tell anyone about this but I erm... I know I may have bullied you a lot throughout the school term, but I have started to develop feelings for you..." She looked away in embarrassment as N instantly tilted her face towards him. "Hey, it's okay to be embarrassed. I never thought that this day would come."

"Ugh! Whatever..."

"So, wanna stay over at my place?"

"W-Wait, really?" V looked at him, quite surprised and even flabbergasted that the person she had been bullying offered her to stay at his place. "Yes! Anyone is welcome."

"Well in that case, sure. But don't do anything stupid, okay?"

"Okay." He said as V followed him onto the bus, which was new since V usually walked home with J or by herself. J was already half way home so it made sense if V went with N, even though their relationship is slightly bitter as of now, plus all of the conflicts between them. It only took around 10-15 minutes for the two to arrive back at N's place, the male grabbing his house keys from his pocket and unlocking the door, swinging it open and standing aside, supposedly to let V in first. "Ladies first." He insisted as V slightly blushed more, entering the house without saying a word and avoiding eye contact.

N then entered the house, locking the door behind him as he soon entered the living room, V laying on the sofa, clearly exhausted and tired out from all the things she'd been doing throughout the school day, besides causing chaos. "You can stay all night if you want."

"Okay, but where do I sleep?" V questioned, fiddling with her phone as she scrolled through social media, like all teenagers do once they get a phone. N thought about this question for quite a while, before an answer popped up in his head. "I know I don't usually say this but, you can sleep with me."

"What?"

"I said you can sleep with my, in my bed. Besides, it's the weekend tomorrow so, we can stay up late."

"Hmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea." V muttered as she eventually stood up and decided to head upstairs, coincidentally into N's room. The male followed suit 10 minutes later and found V in his bed, the feline falling into a deep sleep. N then cleared his throat, in which V woke up and locked eyes with the male, slightly confused on what was happening or what was about to happen. Amongst the still air, silence filled the room, only the sound of the two breathing could be heard as V opened her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry, I'll leave."

"No, stay." The male's response left V stunned and pretty shocked. Why was she being treat with respect, after all she and J did to N and others within the school premises, it just didn't make any sense to her. While V was collecting her thoughts, N decided to sit on the edge of the bed, not far from the fellow visitor. Soon enough, a question shot into V's mind, her body not giving her time to think as the question flowed out of her mouth. "Why do you even like me? After all that I did to you, this is how you treat me?"

"Oh come on V, don't get yourself down like that. We all deserve a second chance." He said with a heart-warming smile. Clearly, she thought she didn't deserve him, but N didn't think that. "Trust me V, we will be good friends." The feline let out a shaky sigh, before hugging N as they now both laid down on the bed, the feline quickly falling asleep as N began to caress her lightly. "Someone's tired." He muttered quietly before falling asleep himself.

—X—

It was the dead of night, the mixed sound of snoring filled the room amongst the cool air around them. Suddenly, V slowly woke up, noticing that N was asleep as she began pondering for a plan. She thought of something she'd never thought of before. "I wonder how he tastes." She thought, before carefully nibbling on his neck, sucking on the bite as it left a hickey. "Oh my god, he tastes amazing." She thought once more as she continued leaving hickey marks on his neck, the male letting out a few whimpers before waking up, noticing what the feline was up to. "V?"

"Oh shucks, I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine." He began feeling a tingling sensation below as she pulled V in for a passionate kiss, leaving the feline stunned and in slight shock. N would sit up and put his head against the wall as V payed on top of him, the two now making out on the spot. It took a few minutes before the two pulled away, a saliva trail connecting both of their mouths. N would begin to unbuckle his trousers as he slid them off, a noticeable bulge within his boxers as V stared at it nervously. Once V was prepare, she slid his boxers off, revealing his throbbing cock. "V, are you sure you wanna continue?"

"Y-Yes." She said while licking his tip to tease him, the male flinching slightly. "P-Please. Just s-suck it." Without hesitation, V would place the whole thing into her mouth, going up and down as she wrapped her tongue around his tip. N would make groans of pleasure and delight as he stared at V going down on him at a considerably rapid pace. She would increase the pace as N muttered the following phrase. "V, I'm gonna cum~" Hearing this would make her go faster as N eventually shoved his dick down her throat by forcing her head downwards, the male cumming deep down her throat at the same time, filling her mouth completely of his warm and sticky load.

V would swallow some of it, although most of it would shoot out of her mouth and onto N's dick as she removed it from her mouth. The two would lay next to each other once more as they hugged. "V..."

"Yeah?"

"I erm... love you."

"Oh." V froze there for a few seconds, not knowing what to say. "It's okay if you don't love me back."

"No, I totally do!" She suddenly blushed in embarrassment, the feline avoiding eye contact as N began to caress her. "It's okay to be embarrassed." The two would eventually fall asleep in each others arms.

                                                                                                      —X—

1196 Words.