Karma's a Bitch. Bully N X V. -High School AU-

Requested by @Bigboy4000

N was known for getting bullied by V, J or even both on some occasions. But everything would take a turn on what should've been a normal day for N. This time, N was the bully and V would be the victim to his dark red mist.

—X—

One casual day, V was wandering down the hallway after retrieving her belongings from the locker until she bumped into N once more. "Hey. Watch it nerd!" She blared as N didn't respond, which was odd since he'd usually plead for mercy. But as V turned her back away from N, she received a knock to the back of the head by N, all the students staring at the fallen feline and laughing at her. V scuffled back to her feet as N shuffled into a boxing stance. "C'mon then. Fight me bitch." N stated as V looked at him furiously. "I'll make you eat those words!" She responded as she attempted a flying kick, N grabbing her leg and swinging her towards the ground, followed by multiple punches to the face as the crowd cheered him on. The yellow X displayed on his face as he spared V no mercy. N had snapped.

V managed to shove him to one side as N quickly got into a sideways stance. V repeated this manoeuvre and tried to throw a punch, N swiftly dodging it and uppercutting V, the feline falling to the ground as he received a fist to the face. V's systems forcing her into a system reboot. N was victorious and the crowd of students went wild, surrounding V's body as N was lifted up high, like he'd just beat Tommy Fury. (Something KSI failed to do). Members of the staff team arrived and managed to split the major groups, surrounding V as one of them hurried a first aid kit to the scene. School would pretty much be in lockdown at this point as two crowds, V supporters and N supporters began throwing stuff at each other as they made their best efforts to start a fight. But the staff team were able to hold them back.

—X—

We skip to the end of the day, where N is exiting the school doors as he set his eyes on V, who awaited his arrival. She looked like she had something to say as the male approached her. "What do you want?" He questioned as V began looking at him. "I just wanted to say that I am... erm."

"Spit it out then."

"Okay, I'm sorry for what I did." N scuffed and grabbed something from his pocket. "Whatever, take with with you and ring the number on it." He stated as he sprinted off, not giving V time to respond.

—X—

Another day approached as the two entered the school at the same time, N and V literally walking besides each other. "V, don't get in my way this time."

"But y..."

"What did I just say?" N gave her a death stare as the slightly taller male towered over her. "Okay..." she stated as they both parted their separate ways.

—X—

525 words. I'm so sorry that this is short. I couldn't think of anything else to put down and my motivation is running quite low. I hope you understand and if so, this chapter will probably be re-written.