More than Platonic Romance. Thad X Uzi (Fluff)

Requested by @Venomized33

A hectic day of school followed suit as Uzi Doorman, an angsty rebellious teen had struggled due to her falling out with N a few days prior. A time she would want to forget as her classmates took advantage of her overwhelming depression, doing everything in their power to annoy the absolute shit out of her. Although she now remained single, she noticed a sudden connection to someone she knew at school, a teenage man with green eyes, a green jacket alongside a green backwards cap and she believed her name was something like 'Thad'.

This instant bond must have something to do with their random encounter in the medical unit and possibly some of the compliments that were imputed by the fellow male. Uzi decided to just take a rest heading into the next day, where she and Thad unexpectedly bumped into each other in the desolate and silent hall. Only the sounds of books falling and sounds of surprise could be heard amongst the overwhelming silence. "Christ, I'm deeply sorry."

"No don't be, I wasn't paying attention." The two locked eyes, noticing each other in less than a second as they scavenged for their belongings and head their separate ways. Uzi slightly shook and flustered from the encounter as pictures of Thad spread across her CPU. Why? They'd only just met after yesterday and know Uzi was thinking about her, it was too early, or was it? These thoughts overwhelmed her as she stumbled through the door frame to her classroom. "Uzi Doorman, five minutes late. Better not happen again."

"Ugh whatever." Uzi scuffed as she went to sit down, unaware that her chair had been pulled further back as she was descending. She fell towards the ground as her classmates laughed. "Who did that?" Lizzy raised her hand as Doll sat next to her, staring blankly at Uzi who collected her seat and sat down. "Lizzy, that's your last warning."

"Ugh whatever." She said in a sassy American tone as she patted Doll on the shoulder. "Спасибо. (Thanks.)" Doll responded as they payed attention towards the lesson, without any further distraction Uzi hoped.

—X—

Time skip towards the end of the day...

Uzi had a shit day like always, constant irritant from Lizzy and also struggling in her lessons, none of this helped with her family situation. Uzi only had a father as far as she can recall, she can't recall her mother's existence since she was a baby. All seemed hopeless until she felt a hand lay on her shoulder, the rebellious teen violently turning around towards the person, who turned out to be Thad. "Hey, I watched that 'anime' and it's quite badass."

"Oh erm, yeah." Uzi nervously chuckled as she slowly turned away. "Y'know you could stay around mine tonight." Thad added as Uzi turned around with a slight blush displayed on her visor as she slowly nodded her head. "S- Sure, I'm down." Uzi stuttered as the two strolled through the thick blanket of snow that surfaced Copper-9, the white powder breaking amongst their feet descending onto and through the thick layer of snow and ice before them.

They arrived to what seemed to be a flat house on the edge of a snowy cliff, which was directly in front of the spire of corpses. "So is this your house?"

"Yeah, cool isn't it, I get a better view of the moon here... and the spire of corpses." Thad sighed as he opened the door, Uzi following suit as she shut the door behind her, a warm band of air wafting into her face. "God it's warm in here." Uzi blurted as Thad opened one of the windows to allow the cold air in. "Yeah, I don't know how to turn it off, so I just open the windows. Feel free to take a seat by the way."

"Oh yeah, my bad." Uzi chuckled nervously as she sat down on one of the sofas or couches in the living room, (depending on what your country calls it...). She hadn't sat on one in ages but she could tell it was in perfect quality as the comfort was spot on. "These are some nice seats, anyways shall we watch some anime?"

"Sure, anything for my princess." Uzi blushed at those words as Thad soon realised what he'd said. "Oh robo-Christ, I said that out loud didn't I?" Uzi nodded her head in embarrassment as Thad sighed, shaking his head in response. Thad sat down next to Uzi as they began scrolling through different anime series and genres. "Hey, I'm just going to get some snacks." Uzi blared as she got up, unaware that she was about to trip over the rug on the floor. Thad reacted quickly, diving his body under hers to stop her falling towards the ground.

Now the two lay in a very awkward position in a very awkward situation, the two completely flushed as Uzi remained on top of Thad, his legs wide open as silence filled the air. Uzi felt a warm sensation, which was pulling her face towards his, until their lips slowly collided, a soft and gentle kiss took place as the two pulled away, frozen in complete shock and astonishment. What had they just done? They eventually got up and went their separate ways, enjoying the rest of the night, in each others arms.

—X—

903 Words.