Double Trouble. N X V *and U* (Smut)

Requested by: @Bryan78932

Warning: As the title labelled, this chapter does contain smut. If you are sensitive to the following topic, please skip this chapter immediately.

—X—

The disassembly drones remained sat down in their seats inside the landing pod after a long day of hunting that took place prior. They were all tired and recovering from all the flying they did that day. "I'm just gonna have a stroll through the sky." J suddenly blared as she exited the pod and shot up into the night sky, leaving N and V by themselves. "Oh and by the way, my sister is coming to visit for the night, so don't do anything stupid. Okay?"

"I promise I won't do anything stupid." N reassured her as she stood up and wandered off, leaving N by himself next to the only operating computer at the time. N decided to have a scroll through the internet, mainly puppy pictures thanks to his past addictions from when he was a butler. He hated those times though, being bossed around and treat unfairly, at least he doesn't have to think about it anymore.

But suddenly, another thought popped into his head. Back in the past, when V and N first met, butler and maid, it was like love at first sight. Every day they'd meet at the library at certain times, where they'd read books together and have a laugh here and there. He'd also remember that V wore glasses back then and how cute they looked on her when they made eye contact.

But this is the present and V has changed, so everything won't be the same as N continued looking at puppy pictures to cure the slight depression that overwhelmed him. His current life sucked, not being able to express his feelings to others and make friends with the outside world. Uzi was an exception but he just felt alone. Yet these emotions began to run through his head as a sudden frown spread across his face.

V noticed how quiet it was as N would usually make noises when he saw an adorable picture of a puppy, so she decided to investigate. She noticed that N was still looking at puppy pictures, but would sometimes sigh in defeat and shame, which V knew right away that something wasn't sitting right about N. V wandered into the room and calmly placed a hand on his shoulder. N jumped in surprise since V entered so quietly. "Where did you come from? I didn't hear you enter."

"I don't know. But I've noticed you've been acting all doom and gloom, is there something you want to tell me?" V glared at N as his frown grew more apparent as he looked down in shame. "Remember the past V? When me and you sat in the library and read puppy books all the time? Those days were the fun days and days where I actually felt like was at home."

"Yeah. What about it?" N looked up at her. "You were kind, sweet and caring. It put a smile on my face. But since we've become disassembly drones, you've changed. You've went from a heart-warming friend to a deadly psychopath. I wish the old V was still here." N was still filled to the brim with depression as his frown grew more, thinking about the bad memories of the past. The desperation to cry grew more by the second, but he held his ground as he took a deep breath. "Well sadly, I'm not a time traveller so I can't revert back to the nice and heart-warming V you loved."

"I know. I just miss the good days." N followed as his head dipped down again, V visualising this and patting N on the shoulder. "I get that you're depressed, but I'm not a therapist. So you rather snap back to reality or I'll make you do it myself." N clearing his throat in the process as V walked off. "I don't know if the company will allow it." N muttered to himself as he continued looking at several puppy pictures.

-This time skip has been brought to you as we advertise the brand new branded JcJenson ball point pen. This was brought up in episode 1 of murder drones by Serial Designation J. She eventually died after having more than 50% of her body blown of by Uzi's railgun, but that didn't stop her from coming back at the end of episode 5.-