A Bullies Secret. Bully V X Nerd N. Pt. 1 -High School AU-

Requested by @Bryan78932

Disclaimer: I'm just going to name them by their Serial Designations so it causes less confusion.

N was an ace student at the local school, always asking questions and performing perfect with his grades as he climbs through the ranks. But apart from the positives, there was always negatives. N was always prone to bullying, especially from someone he knew quite well. Their name or serial designation was V, a feline student who didn't do perfect in her classes and was known for causing trouble with other students. She was friends with a fellow bully J. J wasn't as much of a pain as V was and sometimes would stop V from taking things too seriously. He compared them two to Lizzy and Doll, but the exact opposite in a way.

One casual day, N would be unlucky enough to bump into the two walking the exact opposite way he was going. "Hey, watch it tin head!" V exclaimed as N put his hands together, hoping that such hand gesture would work. "I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me."

"Ugh, fine." V stated as she pushed him into the lockers. "Just joking, you're still a rat." V added as she and J continued walking as N slowly ascended from the unpleasant encounter. This didn't help as he ended up being late to his lesson by five minutes, but it wouldn't stop him from continuing his ace performance. His first lesson was History meanwhile V's first was supposed to be Maths, but her and J refused to turn up to the lesson. This wasn't the first time they refused and surely wasn't the last as a few minutes flew by, followed by the bell ringing out for the break period. V signalled to J that they would pick on N once more as she followed her feline friend.

N sat amongst one of the benches outside as the other students began crowding around the premises. N, as much as he was a nerd was also quite shy and nervous, which he wasn't perfect at socialising and making 'friends'. All was peaceful for the male until he received a whack from behind and it turned out to be V once more. "Hey rat bag, whatcha doing?"

"Oh nothing, just sitting here." N responded as he quickly adjusted his tie while staring at the feline, who seemed to have applied some strong perfume as a whiff of lavender slapped him across the face. He then received a physical slap to the face as he zoned out from the smell. "Wake up creep, I need to show you something." V added as N began to follow her. What could she possibly want or need? Does she want to apologise? Confess? Or even become friends? N began feeling foolish of those questions. Why would V, a known bully within the school be friends with a nerd, or as bullies sometimes call them jerks and sometimes ruder names like twatt, bastard and more.

He walked into what seemed to be the janitors closet, which was always empty until after the students went home. Inside was also J as she gave him a blank stare. "So, what do you two need?"

"Oh nothing, we just dragged you here to beat you some more." V stated as he hit N on the back of the head with the wooden part of the broom, knocking N out cold as the two gasped in horror. "V, what did you do?"

"I didn't think it would knock him out, shit!" V stressed out as he inspected N's unconscious body. Some odd and suspicious thought popped into her head as she slapped herself, J also inspecting the body as silence began to fill the room. N would lay there as the two thought about what may happen if they were caught in the janitors room. They would be punished, suspended or even expelled. They thought of the bad things but then they realised they wouldn't have to cope with him no longer. J then left the room as V still remained by N's side. "On second thoughts, I do feel bad for him." V insisted as she felt his arm, a warm sensation tingled down her spine. "Why did that feel so good? I'm such a jerk." V exclaimed as she stood up, slowly walking out of the janitors closet.

She thought she was in the clear until one of the staff members caught her walking out of the room. "And where do you think you're going V?"

"Oh I'm just going to my next lesson." She said with a gentle smile on her face. "Not right now you're not." She looked at him confused. Why couldn't she just go to her lesson like she wanted to? Maybe she was spotted walking out of the janitors closet. "Shit!" She thought to herself, the feline knew that a punishment would be likely if he noticed the unconscious male upon the floor. "You're going to tell me why you were in the janitors closet." V sighed in defeat as she began slowly walking towards the taller man. "Maybe there's something in there I need to be concerned about?"