A Short View Back to the Past. Butler N X Maid V (Smut)

Requested by No One.

It was a dreary night at the James Elliot mansion, after a successful day at work, N the butler thought now would be the best time for some rest before their long shift the following day. He was involved in numerous activities such as cleaning pretty much the whole kitchen down and then serving drinks, cleaning them cups after the party and then organising and setting away of furniture before and after the event on that night. He stumbled into a bed room with only one bed that could occupy two people, he wouldn't be sleeping alone however as V suddenly bumped into him from behind. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine V. I know you're quite clumsy anyways and that's fine." V slightly blushed from his words as she helped him back up to his feet. They both stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, their surroundings became blurry as they began feeling something else, something they thought was impossible for drones to feel, it was called love. Their faces began to get close as their bodies were pretty much stuck together. N tilted his head downwards as V tilted hers upwards, the male cupping his right hand behind her head as their lips collided. They pulled away for a few seconds, staring at each other as they pulled in for another, but more passionate kiss, the two having a tongue war. N picked V up while they were still kissing and placed her onto the bed, the two pulling way as the male began leaving butterfly kisses on V's neck. The feline let out a few slight moans as he began nibbling and sucking on V's neck.

N began to unbuckle his belt as a bulge could be seen through his black trousers. V also began to undress herself, unbuttoning her shirt and lifting her skirt up slightly. N now had fully removes his trousers as he slid his boxers down, revealing his throbbing cock as it swung sideways slightly, the male also unbuttoning his blazer and long-sleeved shirt. N noticed V's Fanny through her stockings as he slid it to one side, exposing her entrance as the male adjusted himself. "Are you sure you want to continue?" N questioned as V nodded her head, the male slowly sliding his dick into her as she began moaning and panting for breath. N began to slowly thrust quicker and harder as V's moans increased a lot, the feline now becoming a moaning mess as she began touching herself to pleasure herself while she was being fucked.

N managed to unclasp her black bra and began feeling her tits as he began the thrust even more, V letting out more moans by the flying second. A few minutes flew by and both drones were fully unclothed as N pulled out, close to his climax, issuing his cock into V's mouth, the feline began sucking on it, his dick sliding up and down her throat as her tongue wrapped around his tip on some occasions. N slowly began to thrust into V's mouth as she deep-throated it more as he eventually came deep into her mouth, the feline swallowing some of the warm and sticky substance as the rest of it overflowed out of her mouth and dripping down her face. The butler pulled out his pulsating dick and moved his face down to V's pussy, sticking his tongue into it as she began to moan more. She began panting heavily, rubbing her clit as N continued to eat her out.

V soon reached her climax as she came all over N's face, the male only being able to envelop some of the substance. They eventually cleaned up the mess that they got themselves in and began laying on the bed next to each other as the two hugged. N was in his boxers and V was in her black bra and matching panties as they kissed each other. "So, how was that V?"

"That was... amazing!" She stated as V snuggled her head into N's chest, the male re-adjusting the felines glasses on her face, which made her blush. "T- Thanks."

"No worries, we have a long day tomorrow so let's get some rest."

"Okay but before we do, I have one thing to say."

"Go ahead."

"I- I erm... love you." She announced as N looked at her. "I love you too and no matter what you do, I'll always be there for you." He stated as the two hugged for the semester of the night.

—X—

769 Words.