Sneaking In

Dinner passed by really quickly, so Todoroki headed up to his room and put on the mask. He walked outside of his room and this time climbed up the building till he reached the roof. A couple times, he almost fell down, but he managed.

[Todoroki]: "Ok, so his patio is... where? I didn't get a good look last time..." He wondered and calmly walked across the roof to the other side.

Since he didn't know which one it was, he just jumped down to the one below him and peeked inside to see who was in there. He was expecting it to be Aoyama's room since he remembered that it was close to Midoriya's room, but he instead saw Kirishima and Bakugo making out.

[Todoroki]: "I fucking knew it..." He mumbled with a blank face, but felt kind of fulfilled inside for figuring it out.

All of a sudden, he made eye contact with Bakugo and made a run for it immediately to the next porch. The only thing he heard was Kirishima yelling "DON'T CHASE AFTER IT! IF YOU CATCH IT OR TOUCH IT YOU'LL ALMOST DIE AGAIN!"

[Todoroki]: "Phew. That was close." He mumbled and kept walking past a couple rooms, looking inside all of them to see who they belonged to.

Eventually, he made it to the last patio and peeked inside. Sure enough, it was Midoriya's room. He tapped the window with one of his paws to get his attention.

[Midoriya]: "Oh gosh... not Aoyama again..." His eyes shot open with anxiety, but when he looked out the window, he saw the same cat from last night pawing at the glass.

He walked over with a sad expression and touched his finger to the glass where the cat's paw was on the other side.

[Midoriya]: "I'm sorry little one. I can't let you in here." He sighed and sat down.

Todoroki barely heard what he said, but kind of understood from the expression he made. He just wanted to comfort him, since he knew that he'd be sad staying in all day tomorrow.

[Todoroki]: "Please let me in..." He kept pawing at the window.

[Midoriya]: "Gosh, you're so cute... I wish I didn't like cats." He facepalmed and chuckled sadly.

[Midoriya]: "Okay, fine. I guess I'll just change my clothes tomorrow." He gave in and opened the glass door with a sigh.

Todoroki found himself purring again as he walked inside and sat down next to him. Midoriya closed the door, picked up the cat, and went to sit down on his bed.

[Midoriya]: "I guess I didn't notice you had a burn on your ear yesterday... I wonder how you got it." He leaned against the wall while sitting on his bed, and the soft white cat sat in his lap.

Todoroki leaned into the hand that started petting his head. He thought it was good that Midoriya wasn't doing homework tonight; he had a long day and didn't need math on his mind.

[Midoriya]: "I wonder why you like me so much... normally cats run away from me even though I love them so much." He sighed with a small smile.

[Todoroki]: "A part of me wishes that you knew that this is me right now... but what would you think of me then?" He meowed to himself.

[Midoriya]: "I'll let you stay in here for the night I guess... it couldn't hurt." He laid down under the covers and instead of the cat getting scared like he thought he would, he laid down next to his chest and curled into a ball.

[Midoriya]: "You're so cute... good night." He lightly kissed the cat's burned ear and went to sleep.

Todoroki became warm inside instantly. He had no idea what this feeling was since he's never experienced it before. It took him a while since his heart was racing, but he eventually fell asleep.

(wow- it's been a hot minute since I've touched this fic lol. I wrote all of this months ago, and I'm going to just copy the rest of the chapters today. Hopefully you enjoy!)