Found (Part 2)

After a few minutes, Todoroki eventually lost Kirishima in the rain and the forest. He didn't have the energy to make it back to the dorm building and took a break next to a tree.

[Todoroki]: "Kirishima knows who I am now... he'll tell everyone but they won't believe him... will they?" He wondered and stared at his injured leg.

[Todoroki]: "I... made my decision earlier... I need to turn back now." He took a deep breath and did a somersault.

Once it was past midnight Midoriya snuck back outside to hopefully find Todoroki *with an umbrella this time*. He knew the cat probably left to go back wherever it usually lives, but he thought it'd be nice if he came across it in the forest. After an hour of looking, he took one look to his right and saw Todoroki sitting by a tree.

[Midoriya]: "TODOROKI!?" He didn't even hesitate when he ran over to him and tackled him onto the grass in a hug.

[Midoriya]: "Where the hell were you!? I was worried sick!" He shouted over the loud pouring rain; he felt relieved but part of him was angry since Todoroki had disappeared without a word.

Todoroki felt all the guilt that had built up inside his heart come to the surface in an instant. Tears fell silently down his face; he didn't know how to respond.

[Midoriya]: "Todoroki?" He pulled out of the hug since he wondered why he didn't answer.

[Midoriya]: "Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you... don't cry." He panicked, thinking he might've come off too harsh a moment ago.

[Todoroki]: "Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong, Midoriya." He wiped his tears.

[Midoriya]: "But... what happened to you? You disappeared without saying anything..."

[Todoroki]: "I was being selfish... I didn't go missing because of a villain or anything like that. I just felt... lost... and like nobody cared about me. Whenever I'm around my family or when I use my quirk, I'm just reminded of the dark parts of my life that I can't get away from. It was overwhelming..." He leaned back against the tree, trying to force back the tears.

[Midoriya's Mind]: "This whole time... I knew about all of this since the Sports Festival but I didn't help him enough..."

[Midoriya]: "Todoroki... you have so many people that care about you. The teachers, all of Class-1A... me. You can't get through everything alone, this world has millions of people in it for a reason." He sat down next to him.

[Todoroki]: "It's not just that... I-" He paused and looked up since he heard talking in the distance.

A couple moments later, Kirishima, Mina, Iida, Uraraka, and Kaminari came into view.

[Kirishima]: "There they are!" He saw them and ran over to them with everyone behind him.

[Iida]: "Todoroki-kun! Never do that again! We were so worried!" He picked him up and hugged him. Everyone else joined in.

[Midoriya's Mind]: "What was he about to say? Gosh I love my friends... but sometimes they have terrible timing." He sighed as they all walked back to the dorms.

However, Todoroki completely forgot about the mask he hid and left it behind.

When they walked inside, Aizawa was standing right there waiting for them, but didn't expect Todoroki to be with them. In an instant he snatched Todoroki with his scarf and dragged him into a different room.

[Uraraka]: "Aizawa!?" She gasped, not expecting him to be right there.

In a room down the hall, Aizawa stopped but didn't turn around.

[Aizawa]: "Where were you." He said sternly.

Again, Todoroki didn't know how to respond and just stayed quiet.

[Aizawa]: "Shoto Todoroki, you were gone for more than 3 days. If you don't answer me, you can consider this our last talk because I'll expel you." He threatened, but would never actually do that.

[Todoroki]: "I was in the forest." He didn't lie, but didn't know how to tell the full truth.

[Aizawa]: "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU IN THE FOREST?! EVERYONE HAS BEEN WORRIED LIKE CRAZY, ESPECIALLY THE TEACHERS, MIDORIYA AND YOUR FAMILY!" He shouted, but still didn't turn around.

[Aizawa]: *sigh* "Ever since the incident where Bakugo got taken by the League of Villains, I've been very persistent in protecting my class. When you went missing, I was so worried that you might've died somehow. Never do this again, do you understand?" He knew he wouldn't be able to get a complete answer from Todoroki right now.

[Todoroki]: "I won't, sensei." He looked down.

[Aizawa]: "You'll be on house arrest for a week. You're not allowed to leave or use your quirk for fighting during that time unless it's necessary." He unwinded the scarf from Todoroki and left to go tell the other pro heroes to call off the searches.

Todoroki was relieved that his punishment wasn't too bad, but couldn't help but feel he deserved worse.

(Sorry once again if this chapter was kinda cringey lol. I think the next chapter will be the last one? So we're nearing the end! Cya!)