Season 5: Episode 189

Source: Wikipedia

"A Limitless Supply of Ninja Tools"

"Naruto and Yurinojou do battle with Ruiga, and with Choji's help, they can defeat him by destroying his "dowsing" tonfas, which allows him to search for places where there are great amounts of water and leads him to a dry area to put him at a disadvantage. Ruiga survives the battle, but the second brother, Jiga, kills him for a greater share of the country's wealth. Meanwhile, after Haruna's reasons for distrust are revealed by the result of her father allowing her to be kept hostage as a child, Haruna manages to render Hinata unconscious so she can escape alone. Naruto pursues the princess but encounters Jiga, who can manipulate magnetism."

Analysis

The following episode showed how Jiga killed his brother all in the name of wealth. This just further proves the notion that the love of money is the root of all evil. Moreover, the episode showed why Hinata has a crush on Naruto. I will mention other details in the analysis.

To begin the episode, action music started playing in the background when Naruto was trapped in the water bubble with piranhas. To save Naruto, Yurinojo tossed shuriken at the water bubble, but it was ineffective. Luckily, Choji arrived with his Expansion Jutsu, and his body looked like a huge ball. So, when Choji arrived from the sky, he crushed the water bubble Naruto was in and got out of the bubble. Afterwards, Choji used his Human Boulder technique, where he rolled himself in Ruiga's direction. However, his attack was stopped when Ruiga activated a water bubble to protect himself. After witnessing Choji's ineffective attack, Yurinojo activated his jutsu, Flower Ninja Art: Bloom Myriad of Flowers where he ignited the flower with flames and these flames shot towards Ruiga and caused an explosion. 

However, Ruiga survived the explosion and made use of the moisture underground to his advantage. His offence was effective to the extent that when Naruto tossed two kunai at him, they were ineffective. As a result, Naruto, Choji, and Yurinojo retreated, which compelled Ruiga to summon his piranhas to travel through the water he got from underground. While they were running away from Ruiga and his piranhas, Naruto saw the way he was holding his tonfas to control the water while he ran. In other words, he was holding the tonfas like dowsing rods, and that's when Yurinojo came up with the plan to defeat Ruiga.

How Naruto, Yurinojo and Choji defeated Ruiga

Naruto and Yurinojou do battle with Ruiga, and with Choji's help, they can defeat him by destroying his "dowsing" tonfas, which allows him to search for places where there are great amounts of water and leads him to a dry area to put him at a disadvantage. To defeat Ruiga by destroying the tonfas, Naruto first activated his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to distract him. Second, Yurinojo stands on a tree and activates his Flower Shuriken: Flying Power, Falling Foliage. With this jutsu, this technique made the flower hover in the air before hardening and spinning at high speeds. Afterwards, the flower launched at the target: the tonfas Ruiga was holding. This hardened state acted as a metal shuriken to cut the tonfas, and since Ruiga used the tonfa to deflect the attack, the tonfas were now left at a disadvantage. Last, Naruto came from the sky and punched the tonfas that Ruiga used as a shield against Naruto's punch, which caused the tonfas to break into pieces. Since Ruiga no longer had the tonfas to guide him on where he could get water for his jutsu, Naruto, Yurinojo, and Choji led him to a dry area with solid rock. Yet, in Ruiga's eyes, he thought he had the upper hand since he summoned a shark using the moisture that was left to chase them.

When they all reached the dry area, the shark came close to Choji and trapped him in the water bubble as well. So, Naruto signalled Choji to drink all the water in the bubble, and when Choji finished drinking the water, this left the shark at a disadvantage, which caused it to disappear. When Ruiga realized that he had been defeated, Yurinojo explained to him the strategy that they used to defeat him. He said, "The answer was right in front of us. Naruto never saw you when he took the shortcut because you were stirring clear of areas without water. You wielded those tonfas not only as weapons but as dowsing rods, and as soon as you couldn't rely on them, we were able to lure you on dry terrain." Afterwards, Choji used his Human Boulder Jutsu to crash on top of Ruiga; hence, he was defeated. While Choji defeated him, Yurinojo was experiencing chest pains since he took a hit from the ribs. As a result, Yurinojo requested that Naruto protect Princess Haruna. So, Naruto told Choji to stay behind to take care of him while he left to save the princess.