Mystery

Unsolved questions that might be revealed in the sequel, "Naruto Shippuden"

1. Raiga, Kisame, and Zabuza were part of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Who are the other four?

2. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru were three of the Three Legendary Sannin. First, Naruto is training under the supervision of Jiraiya. Second, Sakura is training under the supervision of Lady Tsunade. Last, Sasuke is training under the supervision of Orochimaru, even though Orochimaru's intentions are not pure. The question is, could Team 7 be the next Three Legendary Sannin?

3. Kakashi revealed to Sasuke one time when he fought with Naruto on the hospital roof that he is also an orphan. What's his story, and what happened to his parents? 

4. Raiga holds so much animosity for Kisame and Zabuza. What happened to the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist?

5. When Orochimaru activated the Reanimation Jutsu in his battle with the Third Hokage, he summoned the two former Hokages: Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju. What happened to them? Why did they die?

6. The Fourth Hokage is mentioned in this anime. So far, we know that he died protecting the leaf village and that he invented the Rasengan. Yet, we don't know his name. What's his story? Why did he die first instead of the third Hokage?

7. Members of the Akatsuki include Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha. Who are the rest of the members? Moreover, Orochimaru was once part of the Akatsuki. Why did he leave?

8. The nine-tailed fox harbours so much resentment for the leaf village, and he doesn't like being sealed inside Naruto's body. The question remains: is he a monster, or is there more to the story than him being painted as a monster? Moreover, what's his name, and what's his story?

9. After three years, the Akatsuki plan to capture Naruto because he has the nine-tailed fox inside of him. Are they planning to capture Gaara as well, since he has the one-tailed Shukaku inside of him? Moreover, are there other tailed beasts, and if there are, what is Akatsuki's end goal?

10. Sasuke is convinced that Itachi is the villain for killing his parents and the Uchiha clan. Is there more to the story, or does Itachi just lack remorse for what he did?

11. When Naruto and Sasuke fought at the Valley of the Dead, there were two huge statues. One is the former Hokage, Hashirama Senju. The other statue's identity is still a mystery. Who is he? What's his story, and what happened between him and the former Hokage?

12. Kabuto is loyal to Orochimaru, even though Orochimaru is evil and manipulative. Why is he so loyal to Orochimaru?

13. As Sasuke is with Orochimaru in hopes of getting the power that will kill his brother Itachi, will he ever find out about Orochimaru's evil intentions to use him as a vessel, or will it be too late? Moreover, will Sasuke ever return to the leaf village, or will he continue to be a rogue ninja?

14. Kakashi possesses the Sharingan that is unique to the Uchiha clan. Yet, Kakashi is not from the Uchiha clan, so how did he get the Sharingan? Who gave it to him? 

15. Will Naruto and Gaara ever tackle the tailed beast inside of them? Only time will tell.

16. Since the Four Celestials situation, members of the council were willing to put Gaara in danger in hopes that the enemy could take Shukaku. Why would they do that to Gaara, especially since one of them sealed the one-tailed shukaku inside of him? Could it be that there is more to the story?

17. Who sealed the one-tailed beast inside of Gaara?

18. Who sealed the nine-tailed beast inside of Naruto? Was it the third Hokage or someone else?

19. Will Sakura ever date her crush, Sasuke Uchiha?

20. Will Hinata ever date her crush, Naruto Uzumaki?

21. Who will stop Orochimaru's evil plans? How many villains are there going to be in the sequel, "Naruto Shippuden"?

All of these questions are left unanswered to influence everyone to watch the sequel, "Naruto Shippuden," to understand the plot better.