✧. ┊Chapter 11: Friend or Foe?

˚(Y/N)'s POV

˚ · . Tsukiyama...
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

With everything that's been happening I've been worried if I should really start looking into the CCG. I really want to protect my friends. I stared at the coffee on the counter in front of me.

"(Y/N) you okay?" Kaneki looked at me as he cleaned some cups in the sink in front of me. "Oh! Yeah. Just thinking." I put my elbow on the table and lean on my hand. I hear the TV with talk of another ghoul by the alias "gourmet"

I sighed and looked back down. It was pretty quiet in Anteiku for an afternoon. I slowly sipped my nice cup of my favorite warm beverage. I was starting to grow accustom to Anteiku, the atmosphere, watching Kaneki work...(he looked nice in the uniform...) and especially the nice coffee they had and cozy atmosphere.

The small cafe bell rang, bringing me out from my thoughts. I looked over and saw a tall man standing against the doorway. He looked like a model! He looked rich too...He must've seen me stare because he smiled at me. I awkwardly looked back down. Then I looked back and see Touka and Irimi faces change quickly. Not happy? Not Sad? Not Angry? Just dull...and a little annoyed? Kaneki just smiled and welcomed the customer.

"It's been awhile! Miss Kirishima. Miss Irimi." He waved at them. Touka scoffs and rolled her eyes. "What do you want..?"

"Oh why the cold shoulder? I just came by to say hello. You sure are as unfriendly as usual miss Kirishima. Although, that's what makes you charming." He smiled at Touka and Touka looked away "Freak.."

The man looked at Kaneki and smirked as he stepped over to Kaneki. "Oh you? With the eyepatch? Is that you? The tough guy who took down an investigator?" The man was closely observing Kaneki. He was asking him lots of questions, left and right. He then got really close to Kaneki. (Did he just sniff Kaneki..?)

He smiled like he was pleased about something then he started...walking towards me-!?

"Oh my? You a friend of this boy?" He got close to me. I mentally panicked. "Oh- I-I am.!" I mentally cursed myself for all the stuttering I sounded like a complete idiot. I could see him chuckle softly. "You're quite adorable." He started getting closer to me. On a better note-!? How did he know I'm close to Kaneki!?

"Could you leave our workers and customers alone freak!" Touka started to motion for him to leave. The man sighed and stepped back. "I'll be back again soon for some coffee, when Mr. Yoshimura is here." He sighed and turned around. "Hope we meet again Kaneki. You too, Cutie~" We watched him take his leave, and I could've sworn he winked at me. Kaneki and I looked at eachother then Kaneki leaned over the counter besides me as we both looked at Touka "Who was that?"

"Touka shrugs it off "Don't worry about him. He's a nuisance to the 20th Ward. Please don't get involved with that guy. Especially you, (Y/N)." Touka's tone was serious at the end. So I just nodded.

I finished my drink and left the cash on the counter. "Alright I'm out. Bye Kaneki!" I smiled at and waved at Kaneki. And on my way out said goodbye to Touka.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
˚Tsukiyama's POV

That...Kaneki boy he's not like the rest. His scent is very intriguing, I must have him! And that girl she must be close to that Kaneki, she has his scent on her. She was so adorable...I should've gotten her name while I had the chance. But that means I have to see them again!