✧. ┊Chapter 1: How Cliché

*ੈ✩‧₊˚(Y/N)'s POV

✧˚ · . No warnings! (Yet.)
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

You heard the sound of your alarm clock go off...I slowly dragged my hand over from my comfortable position on my bed to my side table...It reads 6:00AM. I slowly open my eyes, trying to shake off the feeling of being tired and take a moment to stretch. I sit up look around my familiar space. My happy place.

My bedroom.

I grab my phone to check any urgent messages and notifications. By no surprise I have 2 unread messages from Hide. No surprise there. I smiled and unplugged my phone from charging and check the messages as I got up. I check my calendar and to-do list and I sigh in relief to see I'm all free from anything extra today. Thank God. Just got to get through another regular day, school, Hide and Kaneki, and not dying!

I walk to my closet and wardrobe and get clothes and my essentials and go to my bathroom and get myself ready for the day. Not long later I gather my bag and make sure I have everything I need for the day, including my books, phone (and headphones), wallet, ID, and any other essentials. With everything said and done I head out the door, ready to take on whatever the day brings my way.

Hopefully it's nothing.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。
"Escape the Ordinary, because a lot can happen in such a short time. And you don't want to miss it!"