Hammond Robotics

History: Originally named Hammond Engineering, the company was started by Doctor Hammond over a century ago. They pioneered astronavigation techniques, materials science and many other fields of science and engineering. Eventually, the company was split into several divisions, such as Hammond Robotics alongside Hammond Armament Division, Hammond Aerospace and Hammond Industries. Eventually, after a century later, Hammond Robotics creates a massive industrial conglomerate called the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC). 

Eventually, the IMC would gain access to Jump Drive technology, leading them and their subsidiaries to settle the newly discovered region of space known as The Frontier. The IMC would implement the IMC Serviceman's Readjustment Act (or 'G.I. Bill'), allowing former soldiers of the IMC's conflicts in the Core Systems to be given land and money to settle the Frontier. These troops would have their own skills in the operation of firearms and Titans. There were many economic, military, political and industrial reasons behind these programs.

However, IMC support would soon dwindle as the public interest in the Frontier dwindled, eventually drying up altogether with the eruption of several conflicts in the Core Systems. Frontier life would largely go on independent of Earth for several decades, leading to the population of the Frontier gaining a large independent spirit.

Eventually, the IMC would once again turn to the Frontier, discovering that Frontier life had not just survived, but thrived. Many worlds had been colonized, and resources were plentiful. Struggling to meet consumer demands in the Core Systems and realizing the potential of the resources on the Frontier, the IMC declared eminent domain - citing their initial investment in the Frontier's colonization - and began setting up vast manufacturing and mining sites on a variety of planets. This would often displace the existing Frontier population, increasing tensions between the colonists and the perceived invaders. After several decades tensions eventually led to the citizens of the Frontier forming the 'Frontier Militia' and striking at numerous IMC garrisons these actions were possibly the beginning of the Titan Wars.

Throughout the events of the 'Titan Wars' and the 'Frontier War', Hammond Robotics largely stayed on the sidelines, preferring to deal with their own internal disputes and problems. However, everything changed when the war crimes being committed by the IMC were brought to light. Due to public outcry and threats from the UEG government, Dr. Hammond was forced to get his company into the war in order to deal with the mess the IMC made. As a result, Hammond Robotics produced their own military units and developed new technologies in order to deal with the Remnant forces of the IMC.

After dealing with the IMC and reorganizing the group under their chain-of-command, Hammond Robotics works to make a peace deal with the Frontier Militia. Unfortunately, due to fear and paranoia, the Frontier Militia attacked Hammond Robotics and sought to destroy them, thus kick starting the '2nd Frontier War'. it was here the roles of the war were soon reversed with the new IMC fighting to save the Frontier will the now terrorist Militia was fighting to control it. Eventually Dr. Hammond discovers that his grandson, Kyle W. Hammond, is still alive and well, but as an experimental, augmented supersoldier. After many talks and tests, Kyle joins the war effort, help turn the tide of the conflict in the IMCs favor.

Eventually the IMC make a breakthrough and due to successful victories, they're able to launch an invasion into the planet Harmony and capture it. From there came the 'Battle of Earth' and eventually the end of the '2nd Frontier War' that leads to a total IMC victory. However, when the UEG descended into Civil War, Hammond Robotics was forced to intervene, leading a military coup and essentially taking control of the once fractured UEG. With humanity now unified under the banners of Hammond Robotics and the IMC made as the main military force that protects humanity, along with all the corrupt and evil elements removed from the organization, the human race soon enters into a new golden age.

Today, Hammond Robotics stands as the true government that governs the human race and the IMC now acting as its main military force.

Company Logo:

UEG Logo:

Military Flag/Symbol:

Motto:

-"To make way for a better tomorrow!"

-"To Reach for the Stars and Beyond the Frontiers!"

-"To Serve and Protect!"

Military: IMC Armed Services

Military Branches:

IMC Army

IMC Colonial Navy

IMC Marine Corps

IMC Air Force

Capital Planet: Earth

Capital: Geneva, Switzerland

Founding Year Date: 2131

Present Year Date: 2741

Leader: Chairman/CEO

Chairman/CEO: Heinrich Hammond

Future Chairman/CEO: Kyle W. Hammond

 Hammond