UN Member Organizations

History: Although the United Nations was indeed created in the aftermath of WW2, the true United Nations was really established in 1997 with the formation of the United Nations Defense Force. This was made possible due to all nations signing the 'Articles of Consolidation' which would unify all national military and supernatural paramilitarily organizations under a single chain of military command. Furthermore, they would also include members that were either extraterrestrial or supernatural in origin, giving humankind the allies and friends they needed in order to survive.

========== (Members) ==========

Templar Order: Although their organization was most prominent in the Middle Ages, specifically during the era of the Holy Crusades, the truth however is that the Templer Order dates back to the days of Cain and Abel, to Adam and Eve. After God casted Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden and Cain murdered Abel, it led to the birth of Seth, the first of God's Prophets and the first member of the Templars. His mission was to guide humanity back towards the path of redemption and acted as the first Grandmaster. Since the very beginning of its inception, the Templar Order has been fighting for the Freedom and Survival of the Human race against the hostile forces of the supernatural. They were involved in many important events throughout human history, changing its course in hopes of forging a better future. This has also led then to establish the United Nations, a military organization that can effectively counter the supernatural and protect the human race. Their main enemies are the Illuminati, an organization created by Lucifer who seeks either the destruction or enslavement of the human race.

 Their main enemies are the Illuminati, an organization created by Lucifer who seeks either the destruction or enslavement of the human race

========== (00) ========== (00) ==========

Hellsing Organization: The Hellsing Organization, also known as the Royal Order of Protestant Knights, or simply Hellsing, is a paranormal organization located in the outskirts of London which houses powerful supernatural beings weaponized to fight against the forces of darkness; these beings are vampires. Founded by Abraham Van Helsing shortly after the events of his battle against the mighty Dracula, the organization was made in response to the threat posed by vampires after his encounter with him. The purpose of the Hellsing Organization is to end all earthly activity of non-human creatures. It is traditionally headed by Abraham's descendants, as they are the only ones who can control Dracula, 'the fruit of the Hellsing family's labors', whom they performed many experiments upon, building him into the ultimate weapon for use in battle against the undead. The organization is understood to have a body of soldiers responsible for the protection of the mansion conducting offensive operations against targets. The protection of the Hellsing Organization includes VAB armored personnel carriers, wearing uniform and body armor, and handling a variety of weapons, especially MP5 submachine guns. However, the organization is also shown to use anti-Christian weaponry, mainly the use of vampires and magical spells to help counter against strong foes with great mystical abilities.

 However, the organization is also shown to use anti-Christian weaponry, mainly the use of vampires and magical spells to help counter against strong foes with great mystical abilities