JSF Characters

Name: Scott Mitchell

Looks:

Age: 44

Age: 44

Nationality: American

Rank: General of the Army

Bio: The 'General of the Army' and the commander of the Joint Strike Force. Growing up with siblings and due to his parents constantly working, he became more independent and self-reliant. As an adult, he became a member of an elite Black Ops unit called Ghost Recon. He was a natural born leader due to having a hand in raising his siblings. While in the military, it felt that the place was indeed his calling, making himself become a professional soldier. He was a military veteran who took part in the military coup due to being disgusted and angry at how the Government and people ran the country. He was also there when he helped lead the Loyalists against the rebels in the Second American Civil War and fighting in World War 3. When the UAC was created and later the JSF, he became one of the main military Generals of Army.

========== (00) ========== (00) ==========

Name: Jose Prats

Looks:

Age: 42

Age: 42

Nationality: Mexican

Rank: Grand Admiral of the Navy

Bio: Jose Prats was one of the loyalists who fought against the Cartels during the Mexican Civil War. He was in the Navy as he helped bombed cartel positions. From there, he fought in WW3 and was promoted to the rank of Admiral due to his skills and experience in the Navy. When the UAC was created, he was the only veteran and experienced Admiral in Navy, hence why he was promoted to 'Grand Admiral of the Navy' as he commanded the entire UAC Naval force. In terms of personality, he's shown to be serious, cold, and calculating when on combat. When not in combat, he's shown to be a professional yet is the kind of person one can have an easy conversation with.

========== (00) ========== (00) ==========

Name: Quinn Wilkinson