UNDF Weapons and Ordinance Part 1

Ammunition Types:

Veil Particle Rounds: When it comes to dealing with Pagan Deities from different Pantheons, UN soldiers utilize Veil (Wolfenstein) energy to fight back and kill deities or demi-gods. They particle energy rounds that are dangerous for pagans. The Veil was discovered by the UN during the final days of World War 2 and scientists were able to utilize this to their advantage.

Plasma: A type of directed-energy ammunition round. These rounds are powerful and are capable of piercing through the toughest armor and shields. They are highly effective against the hostile forces of the supernatural. The magazine often comes in small canisters called cells. The cells can recharge, leaving no problem for ammunition refill. Of course, some weapons still use ammo clips, but like the cells, they recharge.

Divine Rounds: They are specialized ammunition beams that kill demonic entities. They tend to have a yellow glow and are supplied by the Knights Templar. They can still work against demons that are also intangible.

Anti-Magic Rounds: As the name implies, these ammo rounds have the ability to use anti-magic which can nullify and destabilize most if not all forms of magic and even destroy a mage's capability to utilize magic. They can also achieve a variety of destructive effects on magic users, including crippling and/or killing them. The rounds are powerful enough to pierce through the toughest magical barrier, rendering the magic user's ability completely ineffective.

Particle Beam Rounds: A high-energy beam of atomic or subatomic particles to damage the target by disrupting its atomic and/or molecular structure. A particle-beam weapon is a type of directed-energy weapon, which directs energy in a particular and focused direction using particles with minuscule mass.

========== (00) ========== (00) ==========

Assault Rifles:

MAK 223

L 75

OKL 5

OKL 5