0- Prologue

Warnings
¤None

(This won't be to long so sorry in advance)

The lively forest floor below thrived with the native creatures. The sun beemed down on the beautiful scenery making the greens have a luminous glow amongst the other plants. All was well and peaceful and all seemed "normal".

In the distance a sharp yet quiet whistling sound could be heard. It was so quiet that most of the animals didn't over hear it until it got louder. This made the deer turn their heads to the sky, the birds started to chirp and squawk before taking the the skies and scattering everywhere. A great big ball of fire came crashing into the lush forest. The deer scattered and ran off in pairs to safety.

Dirt had been flung everywhere and the once even yet rough landscape had a huge crater dug and splints of wood had been mowed down. Down and buried in the dirt was a large metal pod. It's littered with scorch marks and large dents from the rough landing.

The forest at this time has gone silent, only the soft cracks and snaps from the small burning flames on the trees that remained standing and and the large shuttle made a sound. Minutes pass and a few smaller critters come and check out the object. A few were brave and came closer to investigate, but when they came around the front of the shuttle a hissing sound spooked and drove them back to the standing trees.

The hatched fell over making a loud thud when it smacked the dirt. A thick smog spilt from the pod covering the grass floor in a thick blanket. The eerie silence was interrupted by a soft clicking sound that was followed by a thick humming sound. Again a few critters crept closer to the opening. Sniffing and investigating cautiously, they didn't notice the four (o/c) glowing orbs flickering to life.

Word count: 324