06- Stay Hidden

(Thank you all for 600+ reads! I have no idea what the votes mean but thank you!)

Warnings
None

Keys
None

(Note: I don't know how they got back to their base at the end of ep 16 so just imagine Raf using his tech skills to start the bridge for them.)

"Arcee stand down!" Optimus orders but she is in a blind rage as she runs in your direction. With a quick side step, she misses which gives you just a few seconds to get Gunther out of your subspace. Poor guy looks like he just went to hell and back. You turned back to where the femme was but you didn't see her.

You looked toward the others and before you took a strong blow to your already damaged back strut. You stumbled to the ground, landing on your front. You hear someone running toward you and you made a quick decision to roll over to the right. Good thing too since Arcee slashed her blades where your helm once was. Before she could try and attack you again, Bulkhead had managed to grab and hold her back.

"For a femme you sure can land a hit.." You thought out loud, reaching behind you and holding your back.

Meanwhile, Optimus wasn't pleased with Arcee's actions but his lecture for her was going to have to wait until later. Arcee stared at you before her anger depleted and was replaced with a bit of shame under everyone else's gaze, now realizing her mistake. You weren't Airachnid, not even close. Your frame was more bulky and well-built you were much taller than her too, taller than Optimus.

Bulkhead releases Arcee. "What were you thinking? That wasn't a warm welcome!"

Optimus put his large servo on Bulkhead's shoulder. "Bulkhead, that is enough. Arcee you must refrain and not let your anger be misdirected." The young yellow whirled loudly followed by a few beeps. He was staring where you once stood. You and the M.E.C.H. soldier were gone within seconds that they were distracted.

Optimus's stare lingered as the silence hung in the air longer than it needed to before he spoke up. "Ratchet, are you able to track any cybertronian life sources near?" Ratchet shook his head, "We'll need to head back to base if I'm to locate any."

Back with you

The sound of your Human pleading and begging for you not to drop him filled your audio receptors. You cupped him in your servos and closely to your chassis as you quickly made your way in and out of the old worn-down buildings.

"Hey Curb, will you listen to me for just a second!" Gunther yelled trying to make you finally look at him. You now had him in one servi closed around him and you brought him up closer to your faceplate, making eye contact with him. He shut up for a few seconds when his eyes met your four optics and now that he was very high up.

He felt nervous and quieted down. "How will I- we get back? I have parents who love me I can't simply go missing all of the sudden!" "Not my problem..." You growled and started to walk again but Gunther wasn't giving up. "Wha- Don't you ignore me!" His small servo smacked yours. "We're in Russia. This is a whole different continent buddy, you can stay but I have people to return to!" You watched him take a deep breath, calming himself down a little and mumbling a small 'please'. You considered his words and thought about his way of treating you much differently back in the torture house. This could be a way to repay him for his actions.

Taking a deep breath, you stop in your tracks. "How do I return you then?" He looks up at you, seeing how your optics have softened slightly. "Are you.. going to take me back?" He asked, receiving a few clicks and odd noises from you. "I'll take that as a yes then! But we're going to do something you might not be so good at big guy."