☆Connection☆

It's around 2:18am and all the Ninja were asleep. Everyone had amazing dreams but one.

In Lloyd's vision...

"Lloyd you need to listen to me!!! Violence isn't the way!!! Trust me when I say that!!!" Harumi said.

"NO! THEY ASKED TO GET KILLED ONCE THEY KILLED MY FATHER!!!"

"Lloyd please!!! Think about the kids you said yourself you don't want them to end up like you!!! They need you Lloyd!!!!"

"IM DONE HARUMI! THEY ASKED FOR THIS!! THEY'LL PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY'VE DONE TO ME, TO US!!!"

"Lloyd please this isn't you!!! You attacked Kai!!! Your brother!!! Please don't let your anger get the better of you this isn't what your father would have wanted!!!!"

"JUST SHUTUP!!!!"

Lloyd then cuts Harumi on hers arm with his claws that appeared out of anger. Harumi then Screams in pain. Lloyd then realizes what he did and is in utter guilt that he attacked someone he loved again.

"Lloyd...this isn't you!" Harumi says out of breath.

Lloyd looks down and says.

"I'm sorry Rumi...but I have to..."

He then walks away and disapears.

Lloyd Wakes up...

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!" Lloyd breaths very heavily and fast.

Lloyd's pov-

"WHAT WAS THAT???? WAS THAT A VISION??? A DREAM??? A NIGHTMARE??? WHAT DID I JUST SEE???? RUMI??? KIDS???" I was in such panic I couldn't even comprehend anything at all!!! I ran to master Wu's old room and I began searching like a maniac through the scrolls trying to find something or anything that could tell me what I just saw!!! I just don't know what I saw!!! Was it a vision?!!! A waring?!!! Or what?!!! I spent all morning trying to find something or anything!!! BUT I FOUND NOTHING!!! WHY ME?!!! WHY NOW?!!!

Arin's pov-

I woke up on my own which was weird as dad usually wakes us up. It's kinda weird calling him that, but then it's weird calling him master or by his name so I dunno! But I saw that Sora and Euphragia were having the best sleep of their lives as they were snoring very loud! Anyways I walked to the kitchen and looked at the time. "It's 7:40?!!!" I said to myself loudly. Lloyd was supposed to wake us up 2 hours ago!!! I ran to his room to see what happened and when I got there I didn't see him! I saw his bed sheets on the ground and his bed a mess. "Ok so he got up from bed" I said to myself. You know he obsesses over being exactly like master Wu, maybe he's in his room!

I then ran to master Wus room and that's where I found Lloyd! He was looking through scrolls and then throughing them and reading through more of them and continuing that. The only time I've ever seen Lloyd doing this in such a panic is if something serious had happened! I then approached him. Man he's in such a panic! He'd usually already know I'm here when I am near when I'm in the hallway going towards him! "C'mon cmon! It's not that hard to have something on the future!!! Or visions or whatever!!!" Lloyd said. Did he say future??? And visions??? "H-hey, Lloyd?" I said the Lloyd jumped and activated his power and was about to attack me! "HEY HEY HEY ITS ME!" I yelled. "Oh! I am so sorry Arin I was just busy here!!!" Lloyd said. "Why are you so paniced?" I said. "Oh uhhh no reason!!!" Lloyd said loudly. "Ok...and why are you looking for something that relates to a vision or the future?" I asked. "Oh! You heard that well that's just great!!!" Lloyd says. He then does a nervous chuckle and continues searching like a maniac! "Uhhh are you ok?" I asked Lloyd.

"Oh" Lloyd says, he then does a nervous chuckle! "I'm as cool as a Shintarian!" Lloyd says and let's out another nervous chuckle.

Ok something wrong definitely happened because he's chuckled like three times now! And who in world will say whatever he just said?!!! I then realized that the only person that knows Lloyd the most out of anyone in this building is Kai! I then rushed out of the room leaving Lloyd to continue whatever he was doing and I went for Kai who I hope was awake so I wouldn't have to force him to get up!

3rd person pov-

While Arin ran to get Kai to assist Lloyd who has lost his mind in panic. In the sewers and hidden rooms off Emperium was former Emperess Beatrix and Dr. La'Row. They were almost ready to start their plan to getting rid of the Ninja.

"Is it ready to get rid of those disgusting Ninja?!" Beatrix asked.

"Not quite! I need three key elements to completing this teleportation device." Dr. La'Row said

"What are they?" Beatrix asked.

"I need Golden essence to activate the teleportation, Dragon power to activate the whole thing, and Oni power to enhance the teleporting to other dimensions with other versions of us and the Ninja...which means they have more power that we can harness!" Dr. La'Row said.

"Ooo yes! But, how are we going to get all that?" Beatrix asked.

"Well, before we were banished from Emperium, Rapton told me that when he was useing a Dragon energy detector to find more Dragons for Dragon power he saw something that no one has ever seen on the tracker. It looked like a person, and when he got closer he found that it was the Green Ninja!" Dr. La'Row said.

Former Emperess Beatrix was in shock, this entire time when they were searching for Dragon power there was so much power right in front of them this entire time! But little did they know that Lloyd and Arin have the powers their looking for...and possibly more...

To be continued...

Word count- 985